Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I want to be more then a stoner
Thank's for taking the time to read this. I droped out of school at 16 i am now 18. I'm so freakin lazy now and having a real hard time quiting the green and getting off my ass. It's hard to get out of the habit of laying round my house playing games on my computer and smoking. I want sooo bad to get a job move in with my boyfriend quit smoking actually go exercise and get my ass in college getting my nursing degree. I got no self motivation what so ever. I really dont know how to get out of this rut.
Have your boyfriend push you and always bother you about it.
(08-11-2010, 12:17 PM)Scarlett Wrote: Thank's for taking the time to read this. I droped out of school at 16 i am now 18. I'm so freakin lazy now and having a real hard time quiting the green and getting off my ass. It's hard to get out of the habit of laying round my house playing games on my computer and smoking. I want sooo bad to get a job move in with my boyfriend quit smoking actually go exercise and get my ass in college getting my nursing degree. I got no self motivation what so ever. I really dont know how to get out of this rut.

Don't ask me why or how but I sense a troll in the mix. Get a job from your house go to school online. That way you don't have to get up go anywhere and do what you do best be lazy.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Well as much as I would love to be there to actually physically help you out. I can't, but I can give you some advice. I suggest starting out with little tiny things, such as typing with correct grammar and punctuation etc. I know this may seem silly but slowly it will make you start making more effort in typing, then you will start giving more effort into life. Make sure everyday you get up and get ready and get out of this routine of sitting around the house, enroll for college and get moving. Everyday go out the house at least 3 times a day. If you want more tips then PM me. At this point you need some tough love.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
(08-11-2010, 12:33 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Don't ask me why or how but I sense a troll in the mix. Get a job from your house go to school online. That way you don't have to get up go anywhere and do what you do best be lazy.

The reason you and I both think it's a troll is because...

1) Drug Addict.
2) Videogame Addict.
3) Has a boyfriend.
4) Dropped out of HS.
5) Wants to be a nurse.
6) Is a girl.

Makes the story highly troll worthy.
Road Kamelot, this is a support forum not a flame forum. You have no idea what people have gone through and the process that has took them to drugs etc etc.

This could be a troll but it also might not be. I would prefer to give advice just in case.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
(08-11-2010, 01:35 PM)ElectricDreams Wrote: Road Kamelot, this is a support forum not a flame forum. You have no idea what people have gone through and the process that has took them to drugs etc etc.

This could be a troll but it also might not be. I would prefer to give advice just in case.

Which is why I Flamed him then gave him advice. Notice I said him. Plus he has 1 post and it's in this section Yeah I throw the BS card down. Now I could be wrong and If I am I am deeply sorry. But you all remember Sarah that ended up being a dude.
(08-11-2010, 01:35 PM)ElectricDreams Wrote: Road Kamelot, this is a support forum not a flame forum. You have no idea what people have gone through and the process that has took them to drugs etc etc.

Weed is not considered a Drug. Nor is it addictive.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
OP, you need to get a job that will require you to build a schedule and take on responsibilities. If you have no self-motivation, put yourself in situations where you are motivated by other people. Commuting to work and seeing others who do the same is a good way to remind yourself that we all have to work to earn the lifestyles we enjoy. Good luck.

It's not flaming.
If I met someone in real life or on the internet and they told me this story and I knew it was true I would say the same thing.

I'm not going to sugar coat the truth because of the section's name.
Hey I am a stoner that sits on my computer 10 hours a day and am rather successful if I do say so my self.

just put some work in online there is literally millions of way to make money online, find one that is good/easy for you.