Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking and assault
I have already posted this in the Ub3r section of HF but I decided to also post it here.

Ok, this is how the story goes. I hacked my cousin's site, his fiancée is really pissed at me. She comes up to me and attacks me after an argument. I was wondering what should I do? If I call the cops on her, I get assraped for hacking their site. Also, what is the statute of limitations for hacking, and what is it for assault. I did not deface the site, I just got in and she found out.

Please help me,
alfonzo1955
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
(08-05-2010, 07:18 AM)alfonzo1955 Wrote: I have already posted this in the Ub3r section of HF but I decided to also post it here.

Ok, this is how the story goes. I hacked my cousin's site, his fiancée is really pissed at me. She comes up to me and attacks me after an argument. I was wondering what should I do? If I call the cops on her, I get assraped for hacking their site. Also, what is the statute of limitations for hacking, and what is it for assault. I did not deface the site, I just got in and she found out.

Please help me,
alfonzo1955
So lemme get this straight, you got fucked up by a girl? And you're trying to press charges? After breaking into a site?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Bro did she beat u up. And u will loose since u hacked the site
SUPPORTFORUMS HELPER
(08-05-2010, 07:22 AM)Xactlysin Wrote: Bro did she beat u up. And u will loose since u hacked the site

It's spelled Lose and yeah I wouldn't press charges if your smart I'd let it go take your asswhoopin like a man, If she continues to hate you then id say look I did hack your site but I didn't deface or do any harm to it but I just wanted to apologize. 7/10 she will accept your apology forgive you and things will go back to normal. As long as you promise her it will not ever happen again.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(08-05-2010, 07:29 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: It's spelled Lose and yeah I wouldn't press charges if your smart I'd let it go take your asswhoopin like a man, If she continues to hate you then id say look I did hack your site but I didn't deface or do any harm to it but I just wanted to apologize. 7/10 she will accept your apology forgive you and things will go back to normal. As long as you promise her it will not ever happen again.
There's no way to take an asswhooping like that like a man. Lmao. Bet yeah, you pretty much lose in all directions bro.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
It is impossible to take it like a man since she broke my jaw. I am in the hospital and my story so far is that I rammed into a wall while riding a skateboard.
Lol
(08-06-2010, 06:36 AM)alfonzo1955 Wrote: It is impossible to take it like a man since she broke my jaw. I am in the hospital and my story so far is that I rammed into a wall while riding a skateboard.

Well if she broke your jaw You could break something very expensive of hers. and leave a Note saying Yeah bitch now were even. No don't call her the female dog word that will make matters worse. Honestly man Idk what to tell you about this, Other than don't go hacking your families websites Again not too bright. Either way you look at your screwed. You hacked their site so she broke your jaw, You press charges she laughs and presses them back on you for hacking the site, Both of you would be screwed you could sue for assault and she could sue for an Internet crime. You may get a court date and try and fight it but I hope to god for your sake you Get 1 hell of an attorney to represent you.
Different states have different statutes of limitations on different crimes. Cybercrime in general is a federal crime though. I can't quote you the exact statute for limitation but it's probably measured in years.

As far as calling the cops on a fellow family member...I'd advise against it. Yes you were assaulted but honestly sounds like you deserved it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(08-06-2010, 06:57 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Different states have different statutes of limitations on different crimes. Cybercrime in general is a federal crime though. I can't quote you the exact statute for limitation but it's probably measured in years.

As far as calling the cops on a fellow family member...I'd advise against it. Yes you were assaulted but honestly sounds like you deserved it.

Yeah sorry buddy I have to agree and I'll show you why.

The penalty for illegally accessing a computer system ranges from 6 months to 5 years. The penalty for the unofficial modification on a computer ranges from 5 to 10 years. Other penalties are listed below:

Communications intercept crime: This is a Class-D crime which is followed by a severe punishment of 1 to 5 years of imprisonment with a fine. Other cyber crimes like telecommunication piracy, offensive material dissemination, and other cyber frauds also belong to this category.

Information Technology Act-2000: According to this act, different penalties are available for different crimes. Some of the penalties are as follows:

Computer source document tampering: The person who changes the source code on the website or any computer program will get a punishment up to 3 years of imprisonment or fine.

Computer hacking: The individual who hacks the computer or computer devices will get an imprisonment up to 3 years or a fine.

Government protected system: An act of trying to gain access to a system which is a protected system by the government, will result in imprisonment for 10 years and a heavy fine.

The introduction of such penalties have lead to a drastic reduction in the cyber crime rates as more and more criminals are becoming aware of the penalties related to them. Spreading the word about the penalties of cyber crime can serve as a deterrent against such crime.

Penalties relating to cyber crime will vary depending on the country and legislation in place. Source: http://www.spamlaws.com/cyber-crime-punishment.html
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I live in Ontario, in Canada.
Lol