Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was This The Right Decision ?
I was going out with this girl who is 13, I am 16.
Tbh I didn't even know she was 13 until about a week after going out with her, and I realised how bad it was, then believe it or not my Mum started getting on my case every day telling me to end the relationship.
Tonight about 10 minutes ago I told her the whole story and ended the relationship, do you think this was the right decision ?
My opinion depends on how you feel about it. Do you still like her? If so then I don't think it was the right decision.
It's only a 3 year difference.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(08-03-2010, 05:05 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: My opinion depends on how you feel about it. Do you still like her? If so then I don't think it was the right decision.
Yes I do still like her :/

(08-03-2010, 05:06 PM)Cybr Wrote: It's only a 3 year difference.
I know it's only a three year difference, that was my point to all the people who basically called me a peado.
If you liked her as a person, or for more than just her body, then a few years shouldn't matter. I guess it changes depending on where you live though.
3 year difference doesn't seems odd IMO. If you both love each other then you shouldn't broke the relationship.
Like everyone else has stated up above 3 year difference isn't that bad but but if and when you turn 18 you can't touch her until she turns 18. That's a law unless her parents and your parents agree to your relationship with each other.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
The age difference is not an issue, If you were unhappy, then you should quit right away. It will give you more time to find someone else.
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
Whatever you feel is right, is the right decision...
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked
The fact you're questioning the decision shows that you believe it wasn't the right decision.
Get my avatars here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did I make the right decision ? Baked 23 3,053 05-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Confusedhatter
  A hard decision Confused 10 1,663 05-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Confusedhatter