Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Feeling Depressed?
(08-30-2011, 09:45 PM)Embered Wrote: Nothing was witty about it, it was an observation and judging by your response I'd assume it was correct, and I've talked to you quite a bit, so I feel I know you to an extent.
I believe we have only discussed on this thread. & anyway, thanks for the thread, it gives me some good tips
[Image: 2.png]
(08-30-2011, 09:51 PM)alabama Wrote: I believe we have only discussed on this thread. & anyway, thanks for the thread, it gives me some good tips
We've talked on Transformice, on HF and I believe MSN, not sure about MSN though.
(08-30-2011, 09:54 PM)Embered Wrote: We've talked on Transformice, on HF and I believe MSN, not sure about MSN though.
What is your Hf&transformice name?
[Image: 2.png]
Well i was a little depressed today but i am feeling better after i read this .
Very nice guide, I will look at this if im ever down.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
I'm depressed cause I smoked too much weed. Sad
[Image: blazin.gif]
Great guide man. I will book mark this thread so if I ever feel depressed I will know to come here. Smile
I feel i have beaten my depression and that i no longer need to feel Like I'm in pain, It's because i have
Learnt to Ignore the feelings inside of me and just pretend as if they Aren't there we can all have different
Feelings and thoughts about the way we go about in life, and thoughts may reproduce into sad thoughts
which cause suicidal thoughts or sad thoughts in a Human Being in sub context we all feel the need for
Emotional help Or Other forms of help when we need it, and we should all understand there is Help out there
And there's always going to be Help out there people that choose to ignore it are understandable but sometimes
we can't prevent it then it's to late The people who need help will always appreciate when you give them a helping
hand and it could change the way we think in life about the way we judge people for who they really Are.
I'm supposedly depressed, and I've been that way since 6th grade. I'm not suicidal at all, I'm just very rarely happy. My psychologist is trying some therapy on me, but so far it's the stupidest crap I've experienced.
I don't have a "best friend", nor do I have many/any normal friends at all. I tried making friends, but it just doesn't work out for me. I feel alone, and I don't like myself. My birthday is in one week, but I know no one except for my family will even KNOW or CARE. I'm turning 16.. I never go out or anything, because what am I supposed to do, alone? I just have the feeling no one likes me. That's the base of my deppresion. I have chronic depression anyways, so I guess those might just be side-factors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 869 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 1,003 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Young, depressed, discouraged looking for advice and compassion kitsune 1 886 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 720 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I'm Depressed Kaleb 3 835 07-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Autopost