Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I weird
I don't know what love is, so I was just asking btw.

I've never been in love, I've been in lust, or maybe had a connection with someone but I don't think its love. Maybe love is an illusion, ever thought of that?
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
I'm going to be somewhat rude here:
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Ye you should watch out you dont wana catch any thing.
Dude, she has sex with other guys. Don't you feel slightly bothered about this?
I don't really think that it is weird, it might not be the social norm, but it is fine.
I think it is weird Neko, and I think you should have way more self-respect. I used to think like this, I had a gf who was absolutely gorgeous but I knew for a fact she flirted and probably slept with other guys yet I was her bf, I was the one holding her hand and taking her on dates so I didn't care. Problem is although you might not know it, people are talking behind your back, laughing at you. She will be laughing at you as well with her friends knowing you will always be their for her no matter what she does. If your not going to dump her what I think you should do is the same thing she is doing. Flirt with other girls, chat them up, make it seem like if you lost her you would still have plenty of options. I think this could help her commit to you and you alone. Good luck !
(06-08-2011, 01:30 PM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: I think it is weird Neko, and I think you should have way more self-respect. I used to think like this, I had a gf who was absolutely gorgeous but I knew for a fact she flirted and probably slept with other guys yet I was her bf, I was the one holding her hand and taking her on dates so I didn't care. Problem is although you might not know it, people are talking behind your back, laughing at you. She will be laughing at you as well with her friends knowing you will always be their for her no matter what she does. If your not going to dump her what I think you should do is the same thing she is doing. Flirt with other girls, chat them up, make it seem like if you lost her you would still have plenty of options. I think this could help her commit to you and you alone. Good luck !

She isn't necesarily talking about him behind his back. I honestly don't think that it is a big deal. I think polygamy is how humans are supposed to be.
You, love her? I'm not sure you understand that meaning. If you love her, you will not other guys touch her. But, if this is just a play, by all means, play her. If not, you are weird.
I Personally would of dumped her for sleeping with other guys....
She could be tho, that's what girls do, they talk about boys, relationships etc. If she know's he doesn't care what she does she will be telling her friends that and they could be like..'omg your so lucky you get to flirt with any boy you want knowing your boyfriend will still welcome you back with open arms'. I think as men and humans we all deserve better than that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Girl Rilf 11 1,444 07-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Same weird Nightmare everytime... Emo XR 11 1,623 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  THis is weird xxx 10 999 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Green Bay
  Hm, This is weird. Baked 25 6,534 03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,933 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc