Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Is Fileice really a scam?
(08-31-2011, 06:32 PM)alabama Wrote: I think it's a scam. They want all your personal info, why?

It's not scam jesuss....
If you go to work in a bank will you give all your info?
Or you'll give fake info? Where they will send you payments?
Hmm and an example: What if you PayPal gets limited and you cant get it unlimited? Where they will pay you? Bank transfer and Check left.. so ...
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
(08-31-2011, 06:32 PM)alabama Wrote: I think it's a scam. They want all your personal info, why?

LOL. You sir, are retarded to the 8th degree.
I got accepted, but haven't actually uploaded anything yet.
Do they terminate your account if you don't use it in a set amount of days?
I got denied for fileice :/

But, I use $harecash more anyways Big Grin
(09-04-2011, 05:25 PM).edit Wrote: I got accepted, but haven't actually uploaded anything yet.
Do they terminate your account if you don't use it in a set amount of days?

Currently no, but in the future yes. You don't have to worry about anything below two months though.
ROFL! Fileice is not a scam! I make so much freaking money monthly froom them!
When I set up an online banking account for something like paypal I have nothing to lose so i'll give a few of these a shot. Mostly only the ones that I personally trust. I hate skepticism though without proof. It just contaminates the amount of stuff that you can trust or believe in, just because someone has a guess of their own or their own opinion that something is a scam because they are too lazy to look into it to find the real facts. It's one of the reasons why I don't believe anyone else usually. It's better to do something yourself and find out, unless you've got risk involved in attempting to find out.

I have seen a few threads about Fileice being a scam, but who do you believe when half of them say it is a scam and the other half don't?
y r u all bitching about Fileice?? its freakin AMAZINg, i <3 fileice!!!
(09-05-2011, 12:18 AM)Ace Wrote: When I set up an online banking account for something like paypal I have nothing to lose so i'll give a few of these a shot. Mostly only the ones that I personally trust. I hate skepticism though without proof. It just contaminates the amount of stuff that you can trust or believe in, just because someone has a guess of their own or their own opinion that something is a scam because they are too lazy to look into it to find the real facts. It's one of the reasons why I don't believe anyone else usually. It's better to do something yourself and find out, unless you've got risk involved in attempting to find out.

I have seen a few threads about Fileice being a scam, but who do you believe when half of them say it is a scam and the other half don't?
Believe me, FileIce isn't scam bro. Smile
We've payments proofs on our forums.

[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
No, It is not a scam.

Highly Legit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,813 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,359 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Lockerz scam? saumil 54 9,703 01-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  Earn Like Me in Fileice ,Sexy earnings -Elision- 10 3,398 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: leoiker
  Anti Fileice Guide | Complete Surveys Easily EliteGuys.ORG 6 2,963 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: leoiker