Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your first PC game?
Oregon Trail, Sim Ant, BlackThorne, Lemmings, Push!, Commander Keen, Wacky Races, Doom, Duke Nukem, Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, Stargoose .. SkyRoads, Space Quest. Smile
Sid Meirs Civilisation.
[Image: civ2call_790screen001.jpg]
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I can't remember the name, I know it was on a Saga that took cartridge's though, my first game on the PC (as in a desktop computer) was The Sims, and the 2nd was WoW (don't have a 3rd).
Battlefield ^^ Not sure what year :/
mine is World of Warcraft ;)
Woah, World Of Warcraft your first PC Game :O!.. WoW is expensive and boring game.´

Just my opinion. Everyone can have their own opinions
Learning Visaul Basic Express Edition ^^
(12-29-2009, 08:06 AM)p1g 0wnz Wrote: Woah, World Of Warcraft your first PC Game :O!.. WoW is expensive and boring game.´

Just my opinion. Everyone can have their own opinions

lol how can you call i boring?
lol no one should pay for WoW, just use private servers, WoW is boring without other players, but when there's other players around, it's not bad, I don't play it any more though
i remember as a child i got a pc and i got my first ever PC Game Alien Vs Predator lol LOVED IT and still do lol
Prob pong i think. But that was on a commodore system lol More of a console.

First game on pc i can remember was kungfu master .
Rescue your girlfriend Sylvia from the clutches of the evil Mr. X. lolol

[Image: 733.gif]
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,855 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi