Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Want to stop Fapping!
Yeah nothing to worry about. everybody does it
(04-26-2010, 05:48 PM)Foresight Wrote: masturbating is normal, and I'm sure that if you fap you will keep your hormones more balanced than if you didn't. Also, should be able to keep yourself under control a few months until you start doing "dirty things" with that girl if you go out with her. Are you guys together yet?
Like Foresight said, masturbation is normal. You'll be more controlled by your hormones if you DON'T masturbate. Masturbation keeps your sexual urges under control. If men didn't masturbate, we'd be more than just "dogs". It's completely healthy. Once, twice, three times a day. It doesn't matter, as long as you don't rub yourself dry, which any lotion or lube would fix.

"People sometimes wonder if a person can masturbate "too much." To this concern, the answer is: not likely. As long as you are still able to participate in your normal daily activities, you can feel free to masturbate none, one, or multiple times per day." - Source : http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0539.html
(04-27-2010, 09:51 AM)Horusbrasil Wrote: Thanks a lot for all your answers mates.

I might try doing some of the tips.

Btw, for the one who asked, I'm not with the girl but sometimes when I'm really excited I start thinking about doing stuff with her and I don't want to think about that. I just feel bad when thinking about it because my last relationship was just sex,sex,sex,sex,sex,sex,blowjob,sex,sex,sex... And like... Its good on the begining but now I don't feel like that anymore.

It's normal to have thoughts and desires like that. If I were you I'd try to get with her, keep fapping, and then do stuff with her when you are both comfortable.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I've never tried to fap everyday, but I'm doing it 3 times a week. And I'm doing that only in CR but not in my bed room because I'm scared to let my mom see what I am doing. I'm thinking that how if your parent caught you masturbating? what will you say? LOL Hehe
Give yourself a kick in your nuts
or put a elastic wrap somewhere
when you think about it
just pull it
OMFG. I'm sorry, but this is really stupid. Just fap!
Everyone faps!
(04-28-2010, 12:18 AM)logicfreak Wrote: I've never tried to fap everyday, but I'm doing it 3 times a week. And I'm doing that only in CR but not in my bed room because I'm scared to let my mom see what I am doing. I'm thinking that how if your parent caught you masturbating? what will you say? LOL Hehe

Your parents would be more embarrassed than you, and they already figure you're doing that at least twice a day, if not more.

Your parents know all about sex. How do you think you got here?
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
(04-29-2010, 06:22 PM)majordave Wrote: Your parents would be more embarrassed than you, and they already figure you're doing that at least twice a day, if not more.

Your parents know all about sex. How do you think you got here?

WHAT????
what about the stork? Confused
Haha v01d. And yeah, Majordave you're absolutely right. My parents know I fap, they don't care... They just know not to enter my room without knocking. :]
It's completely normal. Don't be concerned, really. Hormones will flow a lot in teenage years. If you fight it, you're only making things worse :|

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop... EagerToLearn 5 668 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  Cant stop cutting my hair! BlueEz 3 1,177 07-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  I don't know how to stop cutting. Ihatemyself. 11 1,361 06-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Crypto™
  A girl I like, can't stop thinking about her. Atmosphere 11 4,059 07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Atmosphere
  How can I stop #Reality 2 660 07-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: RAT