Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ex is a complete whore.
woah I read the whole thing. Anyway I feel bad for you man. I know if my GF did this I would feel the same way.
Thank guys, but I am totally over her now. She's gone and over with. Thanks xD
Your probably better off without her, if she is as disloyal as you make out. At least the sex was kinda good. Oui
LOL, true .D0T' although I regret it because I lost my virginity to her, could have saved it for someone that is way more loyal and not some whore.

But yes, I am way better off without her.
I can't believe I read it all lol, good that your glad on getting it all off by telling us Smile.
Whores are sometimes good too have and sometimes not Smile But she was your friend when you was kids. I will be really surprised if my friend from a school was a whore like 6 years later! I think thats a disgusting thing. But dont give up! You will find the right one sometime and someday! The world is full of these disgusting womens which is pretty sad Sad

Thanks for sharing this and i wish you good luck to find the right one ;)
I am already talking to another girl LOL.
I added some paragraph breaks for you.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(04-06-2010, 01:48 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I added some paragraph breaks for you.

Thanks, I guess I should have listened to the other guy lol -.-
People have no consideration for other people's feelings. You just have to live with it.