Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Real Terrorists?
(12-31-2011, 11:06 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Yes, but it was all over the news for the first day, the next day it was completely wiped from US television. This probably got leaked, and I don't see how it's still up on YouTube. I myself have witnessed videos like this spread widely all over youtube, and the next day there wouldn't be a single trace.

Cool i generally make a point of collecting such videos and hosting them on my domain.
Will have to get this one now before it disappears.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-31-2011, 11:11 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Cool i generally make a point of collecting such videos and hosting them on my domain.
Will have to get this one now before it disappears.

I my do the same thing actually, buy a domain and put such videos like this up there. PM me, I want to show you this one video but it's a bit too explicit to be posting it on a forum unfortunately.
Its going to get worse before its gets better. In other words if America has to kill a billion people then go ahead, its bad but its called life. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
(01-01-2012, 12:51 AM)AMD Wrote: Its going to get worse before its gets better. In other words if America has to kill a billion people then go ahead, its bad but its called life. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Dont agree at all mate.
Well i agree its going to get worse first but i dont think the US will be as successful in the future i hate to say it.
Never know they might just bite off more than they can chew.
Makes it hard to war when your broke. Eventually the countries that are loaning the money will say no.
The Rules!

(01-01-2012, 12:51 AM)AMD Wrote: Its going to get worse before its gets better. In other words if America has to kill a billion people then go ahead, its bad but its called life. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Changing this post due to the nature of it.

AMD, so you agree they should kill billions of harmless people to 'guarantee' the safety of the US's future? Well it wont guarantee it at all, and will actually more than likely cause their downfall. What happens when the Palestinians finally work out how to build nuclear weapons? You're all fudged.
(12-31-2011, 09:10 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Before I get started, please realise this is how I feel, it's just an opinion. I'm looking for a debate, not an argument/fight. Be warned this post does have references to 9/11 so if this is a touchy subject for you heed this warning and click of it now. Also, where I mention "Americans" in this post is reference to the government, not the people so don't take it personally.

Okay, so according to the dictionary the definition of terrorism is "The systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion.". But what is the definition of terror? "Terror is violent or destructive acts such as bombing committed groups in order to intimidate a population, or government into granting their demands." so what's a terrorist?

Tell me what's the bigger threat to human society? BAE Systems or home made IEDs? Remote controlled drones killing of human life or a man with home made bombs committing suicide? I know you were terrified when you saw the towers fall but some forms of terror are more powerful.

My opinion is; Think about it, suicide bombers, in my opinion are only retaliating and can you blame them really? America is bombing their homes 24/7 and have caused over a million ground zeros. So in fear they're obviously going to retaliate. Suicide bombers have probably caused hundreds and thousands of deaths world wide, but America have killed over a million Israelis/Palestinians. So who are the real terrorists?

Americas are invading their homes, taking their natural resources and causing fear in their community beyond belief. Killing thousands of humans per day. It actually aggravates me to hear people being racist towards the "Pakis", thinking they're the terrorist, and despising them for what America has forced them to do. In my opinion all they'er doing is retaliating fighting back for their country. If you was in their shoes, what would you do?

I got a bit carried away there with my typing, sorry.

TL;DR The American Government are the terrorists IMO. Discuss your opinions

America wouldn't be at war with such countries if it weren't for their acts against the American nation. Terrorism isn't a means of getting back at America for their sins. Terrorist attacks are the cause of these wars. The terrorists have brought American force upon their own countries through their acts. The US isn't just going to sit back and watch as terrorists kill thousands of their innocent men and women, they're going to retaliate with force. In my opinion, the terrorists and their countries are getting what they deserve.
Not true, it was America who struck first.
(01-01-2012, 04:41 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Not true, it was America who struck first.

What motivation did they have to strike?
(01-01-2012, 04:39 AM)King Wrote: America wouldn't be at war with such countries if it weren't for their acts against the American nation. Terrorism isn't a means of getting back at America for their sins. Terrorist attacks are the cause of these wars. The terrorists have brought American force upon their own countries through their acts. The US isn't just going to sit back and watch as terrorists kill thousands of their innocent men and women, they're going to retaliate with force. In my opinion, the terrorists and their countries are getting what they deserve.

Thats what they would have you believe mate yes.
Does not make it fact.

Why did America invade Iraq?
The Rules!

(01-01-2012, 05:23 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Thats what they would have you believe mate yes.
Does not make it fact.

Why did America invade Iraq?

Because Saddam Hussein had access to weapons of mass destruction and was likely to give al Qaeda access. al Qaeda + Nukes = America invades to save their asses. And probably the rest of the planet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Become a fan of Killing Terrorists RPicard 18 1,902 12-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Last Post: RPicard