Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Creation
Well, some of my well-known friends have achieved vBulletin for free, without getting arrested. I am not aware of their method.
If I had the money, and the site had the potential I would go with Vb, but it's paid, If you are unsure about it just go with mybb or another Free software.
My friend just uses an offshore hosting service that allows nulled scripts so he does not get arrested.
i have SMF forum hosted with over 3k people Smile
I prefer MyBB. I have tried SMF, most themes were not so unique. But, some features were pleasant.
No he will not get arrested, but as soon as vbulletin security finds out the domain will be taken down. Just use mybb
i was just comparing the vb 4 and mybb... vb4 is gone so far...
and the features which forums.digitalpoint.com is using, are vb's work or they are making their own features and scripts...?

like the random ad slots.. the funds adding system, and the domain selling forum design ???
Sites are all down, looks like it from here, is it being DDOSed? this was posted on HF,
(04-13-2011, 01:54 PM)RDCA Wrote: No he will not get arrested, but as soon as vbulletin security finds out the domain will be taken down. Just use mybb

Yes, because he uses a host that allows nulled scripts. And his host takes care of the piracy issues.

(04-14-2011, 11:11 AM)€uro Wrote: Sites are all down, looks like it from here, is it being DDOSed? this was posted on HF,

What sites?
(04-13-2011, 01:54 PM)RDCA Wrote: No he will not get arrested, but as soon as vbulletin security finds out the domain will be taken down. Just use mybb

True I had problems with policy, I was using vbulletin for 2 years illegal and they found out after that Pinch so I recommend MyBB too it's free and awesome. ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myBB Forum Permission Cache Error - Crippling My Forum CruciasNZ 1 956 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cheri