Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Habits
Papa Spot Wrote:while riding a unicycle.
* FirefoxWiz whistles
~ FFW
I *think* he was being funny, but I'm not sure! Tongue lol

Wouldn't it be sorta hard to ride a one wheeled thing though?
Yeah, I wasn't serious. If I tried to learn to ride a unicycle, the copays would bankrupt us.
Whats a copay?
~ FFW
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Whats a copay?

Insurance copay. When you go to the doctor or the hospital or the emergency room or get a prescription filled, you've usually gotta pay a copay of whatever amount your health insurance requires.
Ohhh. Ok! Thanks for explaining that! Smile
~ FFW
Heh, here in good old blighty, healthcare is free, because of the jolly old NHS.

Actually, the NHS suck, and they have more debts than my street has after Christmas.

I went to Florida once, and I had loads of coldsore-type things all over my face :gasp:
i think it cost a few hundred bucks for me to see a doctor and get medication.

Thank goodness for travel insurance.
I hate doctors. I hate needles.. I hate going to a hospital. . Anyone else?
When you go as much as i do, it becomes less frightful. Now the dentist, cant stand that. You go in and they start picking at your teeth, worst of all you cant see what there doing >.>
MiNT Wrote:When you go as much as i do, it becomes less frightful. Now the dentist, cant stand that. You go in and they start picking at your teeth, worst of all you cant see what there doing >.>

What's worse, is they pick at your teeth, pop off fillings and dig at cavities to make sure you have an appointment scheduled for next week, to have fixed what they broke....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Dream... iCrack 0 995 05-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Last Post: iCrack
  What's some weird/strange/bizzare websites? cheeseburger 21 5,070 05-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Omni, What are your computer habits? Riverthief 28 3,956 10-30-2009, 04:53 AM
Last Post: manipulate