Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] No display when turning PC on.
(06-19-2010, 10:07 PM)MySocksAreWet Wrote: Is it a laptop? I think I might have a solution.

No it's a desktop PC.

(06-21-2010, 11:36 AM)мємσ Wrote: Go to an expert the best way dude, motherboard is dead I think //

Did you OverClock?

No I did not overclock.

(06-21-2010, 11:46 AM)Pedobear™ Wrote: Overclocking is the only option which could cause that really, of which I'm aware ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overclocking

See above.

(06-21-2010, 01:25 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: It could be your RAM.

It's not my RAM, it works fine in another PC.
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
Hmmm..probably something wrong with your motherboard then. You said your CPU was fine right?
I suggest calling tech support of the manufacturer of your motherboard or going onto their forums.
(06-21-2010, 04:21 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Hmmm..probably something wrong with your motherboard then. You said your CPU was fine right?
I suggest calling tech support of the manufacturer of your motherboard or going onto their forums.

Nope I said that I suspect the CPU may be the problem but I'm not completely sure, that's why I'm asking for everyone's help Big Grin

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
Mhmmm, Maybe you need to change your login background.
(06-22-2010, 08:14 AM)Screw Wrote: Mhmmm, Maybe you need to change your login background.

lol what does that have to do with anything.
Dust and dirt wouldn't keep it from loading.

Make sure no one's unplugged anything. A unplugged cord will keep it from doing this, it did it on my the other day.
it could be ram, if it isn't check the capacitors of the motherboard if it is bloated. if there is no bloated capacitor. try resetting the bios.
No, it's not the RAM at all. I've tested the RAM on a different PC and it worked absolutely fine. Resetting BIOS did not help either.

how did you reset the bios?
might be video card problem?
ALL ATTRACTIONS ARE ILLUSIONARY
Hey Guest click HERE to join Support Forums ,It just takes a minute Oui

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No display when turned on Sparky 22 4,800 10-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Review
  Display Problem ? Need help :-(( Mozz 14 2,162 02-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Last Post: J4M13