Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you play Super Mario series games?
(02-23-2010, 06:43 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: Oh lmao. I'll google a pic of it. I don't have it anymore. It finally broke after 20 years of being in the market lmao. But yeah, I don't know it off top of my head.

The console (Click to View)

Ah, I'd love to have one of them in my possession. I have a SNES, but I don't have any games left now. I may get myself on Ebay and buy a bulk load, or maybe even just download some emulators. Tongue
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Oke... No, I don't play that...
[Image: 58iH.gif]
What was that one Mario game that had the huge castle. Then when you went inside, in front of you on the left was stairs you went on.

Then on some part of the level it had a huge hill you had to go up to try and get to some guy.

Lol! I freakin loved that game. That got me into Playstation. If someone knows what game it is I will love you forever!
<3
[Image: jcXtui.png]
I like all the Super Mario series games. I have New Super Mario Brothers Wii and its a awesome twist on classic game of super mario brothers and also power ups like Heli and penguin suit. Also in 1 player mode you play as mario but as a group you can play with mario Luigi yellow toad blue toad.
I still do as well. While I don't have the time to commit to complete them I still love casual gaming with my kids. The Wii Super Mario Bros 4 player action is just great.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I play super mario world, super mario kart, super mario brothers 3.
NitroX:
I think Super Mario 64 for nintendo 64 is the one with big castle and hills in it.
also it is ported to nintendo ds and you can play nintendo 64 games on emulator on pc and wii.
My all time favourite game. Got 150 stars, on all platforms. BEAST game.
(02-23-2010, 06:47 PM)Skill Wrote: Ah, I'd love to have one of them in my possession. I have a SNES, but I don't have any games left now. I may get myself on Ebay and buy a bulk load, or maybe even just download some emulators. Tongue

No, dont do that. get the SNES, best console ever made, great memories, and get mario paint whilst your at it.
I love mario. I know I've already said that but I do really love mario. I was just playing the first mario earlier today.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

I too have been playing since I was a little kid, best game series of all time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Long Can You Play Games In One Sitting? System Meltdown 29 4,012 06-17-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Favorite game series of all time [M] 25 3,768 03-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Twidler
  Top Shooter series (Poll) chasejjj 85 18,270 08-05-2013, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  What PC games do you play? Scalise 149 40,922 08-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Curt
  Made a new video for my series Oliver 6 957 08-29-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Paramore