Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with sexual anxiety.
Just be glad you were able to leave the closet so young. Have you told your parents? All my gay friends have told me that was the hardest part. Anyways, what is the nearest major city to you?
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Quote:Is there anyone in your school or a neighboring school you know that you'd be interested in?

No. Our schools have a lot of lesbians and such, but virtually no guys.
I am certain there are many, just they aren't out.
Elektrisk,
I would love to help you but I see a problem at first:
I think your anxiety comes from the fear of meeting a rapist/murderer.
Secondly:
Being gay is not a common or normal act; open gayness has only developed in the last few decades. So that may be a cause for nervousness. I personally do not believe in homosexuality (the correct term); but I am not going to let that deter me from helping you. Good luck to you mate.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-17-2009, 10:04 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I also seem to have a problem with premature ejaculation, although it might be because I'm so young, I dunno. I'm thinking this stems from me always being so nervous/anxious when meeting with guys, because I've never engaged in sexual activity with someone whom I knew comfortably. It has always been random people, or people whom I knew only mutually.

Err this will sound weird, but after the second time, it takes longer...
(12-18-2009, 02:07 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Elektrisk,
I would love to help you but I see a problem at first:
I think your anxiety comes from the fear of meeting a rapist/murderer.
Secondly:
Being gay is not a common or normal act; open gayness has only developed in the last few decades. So that may be a cause for nervousness. I personally do not believe in homosexuality (the correct term); but I am not going to let that deter me from helping you. Good luck to you mate.

I don't think the whole 'being gay' thing has much to do with it. I have accepted that I am gay and realise that it's a lot better now than it was when my parents were growing up (they aren't gay, just so you know). I accept that many people do not accept it for whatever reason, and it's their right to choose not to accept it, just as it is my right TO accept it. So, I don't think that's a problem, really.

Perhaps the rapist/murderer thing is the problem :|

Quote:Err this will sound weird, but after the second time, it takes longer...

I don't understand what you mean.
I've had sexual encounters many times, if that is what you are referring to. Are you talking about getting off once, then twice, then after that? Please elaborate.
I also think that your problem is, maybe or the possibility of meeting a hater......
As far as it goes, people who hate Gay folks are amazingly brutal, I would be afraid of meeting someone I don't really know for sure....
That's why I say choose a nice place, talk a bit with him and then you can have fun!

If you're that much afraid of meeting a rapist or murderer, well idk I never had that problem and can't imagine how I would handle that....
So all I could say to you would be, to go out, find a place where people like you meet up.... A chance of meeting the kind of people you're afraid of is very low there, but still there is a chance.....
(12-18-2009, 02:43 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I don't think the whole 'being gay' thing has much to do with it. I have accepted that I am gay and realise that it's a lot better now than it was when my parents were growing up (they aren't gay, just so you know). I accept that many people do not accept it for whatever reason, and it's their right to choose not to accept it, just as it is my right TO accept it. So, I don't think that's a problem, really.

Perhaps the rapist/murderer thing is the problem :|

Quote:Err this will sound weird, but after the second time, it takes longer...

I don't understand what you mean.
I've had sexual encounters many times, if that is what you are referring to. Are you talking about getting off once, then twice, then after that? Please elaborate.

You said you had premature ejaculation... If you get off once a big load eariler, the second time later in the day (3-5 hours later) Its harder to get it again
OK, I've reported the off topic posts; even my own. Let's stay on topic for now on, please.
You're not even legal yet, give it time.

(12-18-2009, 11:27 PM)Agent Wrote: You're not even legal yet, give it time.

Uh, how is that relevant? It's not like when I turn 18, this problem will magically disappear. Secondly, I'm 'legal' if the other guy isn't 18.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anxiety and paranoia Ally 1 559 06-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 631 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  Clinically Depressed Drug Addict with Insomnia and General Anxiety Disorder... Laxbro 1 838 09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  I have social Anxiety : ( TitaniumSpectrum 2 654 08-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Last Post: BearBeClawin
  [Found] Getting rid of social anxiety Gerira 16 1,834 12-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Last Post: King