Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Website | Details
(08-25-2011, 05:24 PM)Pompano Wrote: This kids dreaming, he told me he is doing me favor by lowering it from 181 to 100.

You are a dumb ass.
I never told you that.
I told you "You are a dumb bitch. I am not selling you my site for $25. GTFO"
and then you blocked me, what a skid.
[Image: sighype.gif]
People might go 100 on that! Just keep getting it bigger man! It isn't that hard! My website is like 1 mil in alexa rating and 5 pagerank in google :/! I don't do anything either!
Well I just looked up your site and there are four members currently online (this includes me, one banned member, and Googlebot). I'm not trying to be rude or a troll at all and all apologies if I sound like that, but I don't think you'll get your asking price for it.
(08-27-2011, 01:44 PM)Thomas Wrote: Well I just looked up your site and there are four members currently online (this includes me, one banned member, and Googlebot). I'm not trying to be rude or a troll at all and all apologies if I sound like that, but I don't think you'll get your asking price for it.

Yeah actually I was just about to post about this! There are as many registered members as he said, but there are no active members except for a couple.. This isn't worth 100 dollars right now man, but who knows! If you keep working hard maybe one day it will be big!
Does this website make you any money?
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
Lol yeah you wont get what you are asking for it sadly.
[Image: blazin.gif]
(08-27-2011, 12:40 PM)Emotional™ Wrote: You are a dumb ass.
I never told you that.
I told you "You are a dumb bitch. I am not selling you my site for $25. GTFO"
and then you blocked me, what a skid.

Hence why I blocked you. You called me a dumb bitch, why would I waste my time speaking to such a freakin idiot who is calling me dumb offering 25 bucks for a website and domain that has hardly any traffic and zero active members.

Go look on fp, you can get a site with 300+ members and decent traffic for 30 bucks. So go fudge your self before you insult people you piece of crap.
(09-04-2011, 03:02 PM)Pompano Wrote: Hence why I blocked you. You called me a dumb bitch, why would I waste my time speaking to such a freakin idiot who is calling me dumb offering 25 bucks for a website and domain that has hardly any traffic and zero active members.

Go look on fp, you can get a site with 300+ members and decent traffic for 30 bucks. So go fudge your self before you insult people you piece of crap.

Chill out. If you don't wish to buy then get off this thread and solve your problems via PM or other form of communication. Seeing offtopic profanity in a sales thread is very discouraging toward the focus of the community at SF.
Sites worth nothing hate to say... i wouldn't spend a penny on it.
(09-04-2011, 03:11 PM)Billy Mays™ Wrote: Sites worth nothing hate to say... i wouldn't spend a penny on it.

Actually just the domain would be worth $4-7...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast Walkthrough & Reward Details for RS07 2020 Christmas Event rs3gold5 0 141 12-15-2020, 03:05 AM
Last Post: rs3gold5
  SEO Friendly Responsive Website Designs at Fantastic Price | Complete Website in $175 rf-harris 0 279 05-18-2017, 11:28 AM
Last Post: rf-harris
  [Selling] Website Real Visitors Rido10 23 5,561 08-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Rido10
  TheModdingSite | For Sale | Details In Thread -Infectious 0 390 07-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Last Post: -Infectious
  Selling Website Idea [Will Help Pre-Build!] ImFocuzz 4 752 03-31-2011, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Skill