Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection Forums
Well it's a new style called Metro
I like the name, but the theme is going to damage my eyes if I stare at it for too long, I find it irritating for how bright it is. It like trying to read yellow text on a lime green background.

Don't create any more forums though if you want any chance at activity, you already have enough, even though I find the spread of forum categories pretty wide and general. Doesn't seem like a very great forum in that regard, with no defined topic and things spread out like that it makes it look like another general/random forum. There's tons of these on the net, you're going to need a miracle, or some real nonstop effort to get it on the road of success as a forum.
Thanks well I was considering a darker background. I know I created 15 topics so that there is a a couple general topics. And understand that I need a lot of effort to make this work and I will do my best Smile If more members would join it would be a lot more interesting community.
(06-28-2011, 03:27 PM)Eugene Wrote: Thanks well I was considering a darker background. I know I created 15 topics so that there is a a couple general topics. And understand that I need a lot of effort to make this work and I will do my best Smile If more members would join it would be a lot more interesting community.

You would be wise to take Ace's advice... We could use someone like you, but not as a competitor.
I will be registering momentarily
Thanks @ily Smile
What anyone else come on check out my forum Smile
Looks unique! Good luck with the site!
@specizripn Thanks Smile I hope more people join Sad
Looks like a general lifestyle forum. The theme supports that theory dearly. Awards could probably get people talking. Find things that will increase activity. I'm glad there is no special type of user group that requires payment.