Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HackForums Still down?can we do something?
(03-08-2011, 12:36 AM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: I know eh? I am from Hack Forums mainly, but I do enjoy coming on Support Forums, alot less trolls and other immature kids. I don't post as much here though. I highly doubt the local members of Support Forums like Hack Forums issues on this site.

I don't mind, but i've always just tried to follow the rules which technically would forbid people from posting comments about HF here because it contains hacking related material.

I'm more active on SF though, mainly because the community is a lot better quality than what you can expect to see at HF. The posts members make here are on average a lot more helpful than the ratio of helpful posts i've seen on HF when you ask for advice.
(03-08-2011, 12:38 AM)Infinity Wrote: I don't mind, but i've always just tried to follow the rules which technically would forbid people from posting comments about HF here because it contains hacking related material.

I'm more active on SF though, mainly because the community is a lot better quality than what you can expect to see at HF. The posts members make here are on average a lot more helpful than the ratio of helpful posts i've seen on HF when you ask for advice.

I believe it. I have noticed this site is pretty well off, considering it has lower amount of members on makes the posts and threads better, in my opinion. I agree with you on that one for sure.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
Admin should close this thread, leave HF topics off of here. Thanks.
You can do something.

Wait.
[Image: ibtl_2.gif]

But seriously, what's up with the 403 error?
Shouldn't we be getting something else if the server is down?
The access error makes me think I've been firewalled.

[Image: photo-11.jpg]
"Yes you can do something, go shoot your self... twice if possible....
Just do it man....damn..."
Ochhhhh... And sure can some one delete or close this thread?
And it got up and down again moron...
The DB is corrupted mate it's not a normal shutdown..
It is now again up and running. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hackforums down? Bricktober 1 1,200 06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down? Deface Loop 1 591 06-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down for just me? -Epic 14 4,329 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  hackforums down ? haXton- 1 772 10-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Hackforums Down? _Un!corn 5 1,851 09-27-2011, 09:50 AM