Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPad 2
(03-05-2011, 02:23 PM)Cobalt Wrote: I would much rather have longer battery life than thinner. It wasn't that thick in the first place.

They say that it has been tested that it has the same battery of 10-hour usage and over a month on standby as the first generation iPad.
iPad 2 is great. I wish I could afford it. I still have to wait to my birthday to get a decent amount of money to purchase electronics -.- Smile
It's amazing but I don't see me getting my money's worth out of it.
$499 is the cheapest you can get it for.
I'd rather have my laptop. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Usual Apple scheme. Make something shitty, sell it until sales go down, release a version 2 with a few improvements...
I really like the white color and design of the new iPad's....and FaceTime, but that's all about it that would make me upgrade. I only got iPad 1 not too long ago, so i don't think I'll be upgrading any time soon.
The thing with Apple is they come up with fantastic products, but put a stupidly huge price tag on them. iPad 2 looks incredible, but I would never in a million years waste that much money on it.
(03-07-2011, 03:23 PM)martin425 Wrote: I really like the white color and design of the new iPad's....and FaceTime, but that's all about it that would make me upgrade. I only got iPad 1 not too long ago, so i don't think I'll be upgrading any time soon.

Not relevant but they made a joke that went something like this, "We are offering both colors white and black on Day 1"

Kind of dumb, but I thought it was hilarious.

(03-07-2011, 03:29 PM)Fragma Wrote: The thing with Apple is they come up with fantastic products, but put a stupidly huge price tag on them. iPad 2 looks incredible, but I would never in a million years waste that much money on it.

If you think about it, it's not too pricey. Considering the dual-core processor and the many features it has, on its unique operating system, I wouldn't mind coughing up $500 for it.
(03-05-2011, 12:33 PM)Deltron Wrote: Definitely. I watched the keynote, and damn Apple is amazing. I have always been a PC guy, but I have to give credit to their innovation and progress.

They better be making some big innovations, the ipod/ipad/iphone are the only things keeping them in business.
(03-07-2011, 04:19 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: They better be making some big innovations, the ipod/ipad/iphone are the only things keeping them in business.

I'm sure their laptops are contributing a bunch too.
(03-07-2011, 04:24 PM)Deltron Wrote: I'm sure their laptops are contributing a bunch too.

Apple has a 3-4% share of the computer market, PC holds a staggering 96%. So trust me when I say those items are holding them up, although a 3-4% share of a huge market like that is still a decent chunk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jailbreaking & Unlocked New iPhone 4S/4/3GS/ or iPad 2,3 for sell.. nick122 2 544 07-28-2012, 10:05 AM
Last Post: FR33D00M
  Buy wholesale iPad 2 Accessories online unclend 3 549 08-15-2011, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Carbide
  iPad Converter -- Best Gift for Thanksgiving Day teresavirginia 2 645 11-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Last Post: BearMac