Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents&GF Problem (Please Read)
I may be in the same boat soon. This freshman chick is pretty cute and i want to get to know her soon. OP: They will approve if they know it makes you happy Big Grin
(12-12-2010, 04:25 PM)Blacklite Wrote: Tell your parents how you feel for her, and why you think it's unfair.

Good luck to you.

Ive tried that.
Tell your parents that they're stupid because dating something that's two years in age difference means nothing. But something like you being 16 and she being 10, would make sense.
You need to tell her straight dude.
But if he wants to go for long Terms with this girl they will run into problems when he turns 18 and she is 16

cause he will counted as a adult and she will be counted as a minor
[Image: Bk1mu]
Followers: 2,574
Well they'll have to pretend to split up then wont they get a mate to call for you go out then ditch him go see your girlfriend.
Mum shouldn't be suspicous then.
Hmm, you said you dont have sex or anything but enjoy spending time with her. Why dont your parents, you and her go on a family trip somewhere, like going to get icecream or something.Then your parents will see your not just thinking "sex, sex, sex." Also you should announce less that your dating her. Just be casual and quiet about it. If they ask tell them the truth, but if they dont ask, dont say anything.
Good luck Thumbsup
(12-12-2010, 04:35 PM)exhale Wrote: Hmm, you said you dont have sex or anything but enjoy spending time with her. Why dont your parents, you and her go on a family trip somewhere, like going to get icecream or something.Then your parents will see your not just thinking "sex, sex, sex." Also you should announce less that your dating her. Just be casual and quiet about it. If they ask tell them the truth, but if they dont ask, dont say anything.
Good luck Thumbsup

This is where i will explain a little more.

Before i got in trouble the second time, I told my parents I was dating a new girl (they never saw her the first time, so they had no idea it was the same girl) and i never told them. she came over to my house a few times, and went on a family trip to the zoo. They saw how i was with her, and then they found out over facebook (i was an idiot and forgot she had one) and i got in a ton of trouble. They told me "Omission is a lie"
There not gonna send you to a boarding school there just bluffing. Keep dating her.
(12-12-2010, 04:43 PM)ViRuZ Brooklyn™ Wrote: There not gonna send you to a boarding school there just bluffing. Keep dating her.

Actually they aren't. We went to one's open house, and they said they would take me whenever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My girlfriends parents are crazy Sobrix 1 659 05-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Parents// Thread being deleted. Deity 3 1,085 05-31-2012, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Prince
  My parents marriage is falling apart. What to do? Slick_ 9 2,152 01-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Quizzical
  Unwelcoming Parents? cupcake 5 1,594 12-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Last Post: King
  My Parents Chief 7 1,108 10-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Virus1x