Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why Black Ops will fail.
I strongly agree that black ops will completely suck compared to MW2. Treyarch has always made poor quality Cod games. I'm not even going to buy Black ops. It looks exactly the same as Mw2, with crappy graphics. If I was you guys, Id save yourself 60$.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
I really like the Zombie idea, and yes it does have cons but a lot of people are going to get it to try it out, I mean they think its as good as MW2 but I wouldn't be too sure. The one flaw I really care about is simply the fact that the graphics BETTER BE BETTER than the ones in MW2
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(10-22-2010, 08:22 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: I really like the Zombie idea, and yes it does have cons but a lot of people are going to get it to try it out, I mean they think its as good as MW2 but I wouldn't be too sure. The one flaw I really care about is simply the fact that the graphics BETTER BE BETTER than the ones in MW2

They won't be.

They look cartoonish as hell from the trailers.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
(10-22-2010, 08:28 PM)Xander Wrote: They won't be.

They look cartoonish as hell from the trailers.

Not what I told my friend, but I think I told him that they were worse than MW2, which will be EXTREMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMELY disappointing. I will nuke Activision if they have bad graphics.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(10-22-2010, 08:30 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Not what I told my friend, but I think I told him that they were worse than MW2, which will be EXTREMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMELY disappointing. I will nuke Activision if they have bad graphics.

Don't do that, they might actually come out with a good game.

the voices aren't real

It won't be the same as the internal beta.
They have changed and fix alot of thing's
They have commando but they changed the name.
(10-23-2010, 08:51 PM)Ventriloquist Wrote: It won't be the same as the internal beta.
They have changed and fix alot of thing's
They have commando but they changed the name.

No, they don't.

All the perks have been released, please, learn your crap before trying to act smart.

the voices aren't real

Nice sarcasm but well written. I would take this into consideration, but i am the type of person who stays Positive. Big Grin
It wont fail, they need to make it better for gameplay than MW2. Which will be hard, the gameplay on MW2 is good it's just the game and online community fail.

The graphics, game play and story will be better which will make Black Ops one of a kind.
(10-22-2010, 11:31 AM)Xander Wrote: Reason 1 : "We'll take out commando, but here, have a gun that shoots knives."

Reason 2 : "We'll take out commando, but here, have a crossbow that shoots exploding bolts."

Reason 3 : "We'll take out Stopping Power and One Man Army, but here, have all the perks in the world that can contribute to camping."

Reason 4 : "Here, have a camera that you can place ANYWHERE, make sure nobody can sneak up on you while you camp in that corner!"

Reason 5 : "Here, have a motion censor, it's a 24/7 UAV, have fun, nobody can sneak up on you."

Reason 6 : "Sorry, you don't unlock guns anymore, you have to earn points by winning games, if you don't win games, good luck unlocking guns!"

Reason 7 : "Okay, no One Man Army, but here, have a RPG that locks onto humans."

Reason 8 : It's actually made by Infinityward, Treyarch is owned by Infinityward, nothing gets into the game without Infinityward's approval.

Reason 1: Cool, miss two shoots and there goes your flying knives. Last time I checked Commando applied every time you knife.

Reason 2: Last time I checked, the crossbows with explosive bolts are in the Sticks and Stones game mode in which EVERYONE is using said weapon/ammo.

Reason 3: Name one that can't be countered by another.

Reason 4: Hacker Pro= Booby trap enemy Care Packages and turn enemy killstreaks and equipment friendly.

Reason 5: Ninja Pro = Move through Motion Sensors and Camera Spikes undetected, not to mention it's a tiny portion on the radar and not the entire thing.

Reason 6: You need the required level to purchase the gun, you still unlock weapons but if you have the income you can opt to choose a different weapon still restricted to your current level.

Reason 7: It's a killstreak and they don't lock onto players, they're guided by the player.

Reason 8: Infinityward is pretty much dead, by your theory all the previous Treyarch fail is all because of Infinityward then.

Do some research before bashing an unreleased game.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifa 13 or CoD Black Ops 2 glitches for xbox 360????????? robgh1 3 1,426 07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  [XBOX ]Playing Black Ops All Night, Join Me. F.ate 8 1,971 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  Why do you hate Black Ops? Mayhem 74 20,941 11-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Zombot
  [black-ops] Me trying to snipe Digital-Punk 7 1,002 11-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: Commando [11/07/2011] BlackChaos 6 3,631 10-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Virus1x