Can I join this battle ?
[Image: di-0ECG.png]
Accepted.

Members:
• Infinity
• Melted
• NEC
• turbofreak2010

No more requests for joins will be accepted. Everyone can now start making their GFX designs Smile

Everyone in the contest please post your submissions in this thread, for later review in a poll. Thanks
[Image: smd9g5.png]

I'll post mine first even though this kinda sets the bar so you can go out and make yours better lol. I started the battle so I guess it's only fair. First time with a noise/smoke brush like this in here.

Hope to see the rest of your creations to see the talent thats out there Thumbsup Please submit one piece of work that you have chosen as your best creation if you have done more than one, for perfection.

and remember, take this as a learning experience if yours is not the best. learn from others after the submissions are in to get an idea for next time, and hopefully improve ! Smile

here was the stock image I used:

Wouldn't be better if we all PM you our work and you open up a new thread?
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
I was thinking on using this thread as a reference for the poll though, Unless I add your images to the new thread with the poll, but I can still do that even if you put your work in here.
still openings in this?
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(09-28-2010, 01:19 PM)bkotz Wrote: still openings in this?

read 2 posts up.
Infinity Wrote:No more requests for joins will be accepted. Everyone can now start making their GFX designs Smile

Everyone in the contest please post your submissions in this thread, for later review in a poll. Thanks
wen i posted that i didnt know there was a 2nd page
my mistake
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(09-28-2010, 03:57 PM)bkotz Wrote: wen i posted that i didnt know there was a 2nd page
my mistake

Hey, no problem buddy Smile If there's another battle, just get here sooner and i'd like to see what you can do

The members that are in the battle as of now, don't seem to be very active yet. Or they could be taking their time to perfect their creations. But if you wanted in, you could make one I guess..

I'll add you in there if you want Smile I dont think the others would mind, and it's fine with me. Just be sure to check the guidlines on my first post in this thread for the qualifications of your GFX.
I am done with my signature.
[Image: di-0ECG.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sig for a battle bkotz 22 8,572 10-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Last Post: iDyxl
  abstract battle? Mute 14 4,630 01-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: W1n5t3r
  battle sig bkotz 26 5,585 01-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Last Post: W1n5t3r
  Looking for a battle. D3xus 11 2,629 05-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Dignity