Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donating.
However, you'll never really ever know where your money goes. I'm just happy knowing it helps Omni with a project he's working on or something he needs.
(09-11-2010, 07:15 PM)Sam Wrote: However, you'll never really ever know where your money goes. I'm just happy knowing it helps Omni with a project he's working on or something he needs.

Yeah I'll remember that.. thanks.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Is there any way not to mail from my house? My parents probably wouldn't like that x[
Go to a post office Oui
yeh but not with my name :p
Why wouldn't you?
Link removed.

Donate to Witza

If you would like to make a donation to Witza Network to help pay for our servers and efforts please use the donate button.

Mybb Central
Support Forums
Webmaster Forums
Final Fantasy Forums
360 Forum
Sport Forum
Debateful
Filterbay
Animal Crossing Talk

And PM Omnicient the transaction ID, though, there is no donation award, I think.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Do not post the donation link. If you'd like to donate, you can PM Omniscient and he'll provide you with the direct link.

# When donating here is it the same link as HF's donation link?
- I think Omniscient uses the same donation link throughout his websites/forums.

# If I donate here; will it go to SF or does it get spread around through basically what Omni needs?
- The money will probably go towards Omniscient's funds. What he does with it next is his decision - whether or not he uses it for SF, HF, MyBB Central, or even personal use, we'd probably never know.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(09-12-2010, 02:15 AM)Skill Wrote: Do not post the donation link. If you'd like to donate, you can PM

Woops! Sorry, I thought that, it was just an HF rule.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(09-12-2010, 02:15 AM)Skill Wrote: Do not post the donation link. If you'd like to donate, you can PM Omniscient and he'll provide you with the direct link.

# When donating here is it the same link as HF's donation link?
- I think Omniscient uses the same donation link throughout his websites/forums.

# If I donate here; will it go to SF or does it get spread around through basically what Omni needs?
- The money will probably go towards Omniscient's funds. What he does with it next is his decision - whether or not he uses it for SF, HF, MyBB Central, or even personal use, we'd probably never know.

I already know the link so I'm set with that.

Thanks for answering my questions. You can close this now Oui

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donating Thomas 6 847 10-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Omniscient