Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most painful bone to break?
It depends on how bad the break is? My mate had his main arm bone sticking out through the top of the skin by the elbow... That's surely more painful when it snaps.
Well, I understand what your saying on how bad the break is, But what your really looking for are the nerves the run near or along the bone, Turns out every nerve from your arm and your side and lower back runs along the collar bone on into the spinal cord. Mine was budging from the skin, but didn't break skin.
All I did was crack my skull.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

in 1999 i was in a car accident that threw me through the windshield and into an oak tree

it crushed my pelvis and i had to have a titanium support rod inserted into my left leg with an artificial knee for that lasted 6 years
[Image: pageviews=1]
Obviously the tail bone... >.>
I am going with knee cap on this one. My mom just did this a week ago and she made noises I didn't even imagine could come out of a human being. She has had open heart surgery and a hip replacement and she says this pain was worse than Both of those.
I feel bad for you guys. I guess I'm lucky i have never broken any bones and play basketball. I would imagine breaking your collarbone would be excruciating pain.
[Image: fadsada.png]
How did you break your bones?
Well, one thing I know is the collarbone is the least painful.
I have never broke any bones. I really hope that I don't ever break any bones at all.
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have Pneumonia (SF Break) Metapod 8 1,791 05-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Amp™