Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
people pissing me off
You can't really date someone younger, maybe someone in your own grade, but I see nothing wrong with dating someone older.
^ how does that work. unless ur referring to me because of my age. but ya i will probably just end up tellin em to F*ck off. and if they want to start something off that let them.
[Image: psychois21.png]
(08-21-2010, 01:01 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Dating someone who's older should work fine, especially if they're only a year or two older than you. Usually you only get problems if you go to different schools or if you're in highschool and the other person is in college. You should be fine, do what you want and what makes you happiest.

Quoted for the truth. Going out with someone who is older is fine as long as it's in within reason.
i bet this person you like isnt even that special, i think if you have to ask the question you asked then it probably means you also have a problem, otherwise you wouldnt be asking. your saying you dont give a fudge what people think but you clearly do, otherwise you wouldnt be asking anyone you would just be doing what you want to do.
when you leave school all these things will be so not important anymore, this girl will probably be pregnant or on drugs. why dont you concentrate on school and forget her.
or get with the girl and stop worrying what others think.
The problem is clearly, that you're letting it get to you. Maybe this is what they want? To bother you?
give the freakin attitude to all
Just let them keep blabbering on and on, ignore them.
A wise man once said: "Age is not a virtue".

In my opinion, it's not about age. It's about maturity. I don't care how old my significant other is, as long as they fit my maturity requirements, and it's legal!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
The best thing you can do, is do your best to not let their words affect you. Because honestly, what matters? That they tell you that you can't get an older GF, or that you get a GF that you feel comfortable with, and not worry about how it's going to end when it's only just began.
Age hasno bearing on a relationship whatsoever no matter the age uunless its a minor with an adult but aside frm that.

The difference has no relevance to the relationship shared between two people that are interested in one another, reguardless of what anyone tells you just follow your gut it is usually right in what it wants. Not always but mostly, as for the fighting crap, life is too short to be busting heads and all that crap, you are in school PLEASE STAY in school, these are and will be some of the best memories of your life, when you are 26 you will look back on High School and find yourself wishing you could just go back for one more day so you could see this person or talk to that girl over there. ENJOY these 4 years of school ENJOY the women and their company dont worry about who cares dont worry about her age or yours, feelings know no age, go for broke grasshopper these will be some of the fondest memories you will take with you through your life
[Image: pageviews=1]