Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl
Man that really sucks . I hope it all works out.
Sometimes it takes me a while to get over a girl.
You just need to stop talking to her, if you really wanted to do it.
Well stop talking to her. Think she is a jerk. Think of all the negatives. Think why she is not fit for you.

Everyone faces a girl in life and there is atleast one girl thats hard to forget.

What I did was deleted my hotmail which i used to chat with her. Deleted my facebook as well.
Deleted all other mails and all the things online and offline of hers.

You will be fine then in course of time.
(10-17-2010, 06:14 AM)Ethical Hxer Wrote: Well stop talking to her. Think she is a jerk. Think of all the negatives. Think why she is not fit for you.

Everyone faces a girl in life and there is atleast one girl thats hard to forget.

What I did was deleted my hotmail which i used to chat with her. Deleted my facebook as well.
Deleted all other mails and all the things online and offline of hers.

You will be fine then in course of time.

that is the wrong way to go about it
by far

u dont want 2 erase her from ur life
just start hangin out with other ppl
hangin out with her less will help it be easier to get over her.
also u may find a new person u like and u will focus on them instead.
if she texts u, finish out the conversion but dont start a new one. stay on the topic and wen that conversion ends dont start a new one.

eventually u wont be as close. ull prob always have that same feeling about her but it wont be so predominant and wont be as jealous wen shes with other ppl.
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
yeah im having the same problem bro and its hard to get over someone.. Keep your head up cuz things get better Sad
happens to me too ..
I hang out with a girl, then start to like her ..

After i start liking her, i get jealous of her , and etc ..
( This is only the one girl i like on and off. not a bunch of random chicks Smile )
STOP the kissing and pretending to be a couple. That should get the point across rather well and you'll feel yourself start to change in regards to her. You feel jealous of all the other guys because in some ways, you have a claim on her and she's blind to it or ignoring it. If you stop the kissing, etc, you can ease the caring so much to a minimum and still be her friend. You don't have to cut all ties, that would probably make it worse, but stop the act.
You need to be exposed to more girls, I know that sounds stupid but trust me, the more girls you meet, the higher your expectation will rise; making it harder for you fall for girls so easily.
You can never stop caring. Love is with you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, I'm back again... Girl issues... Lewis_Smith95 4 1,176 11-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 488 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Asking a girl out lautrec 2 873 10-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: lautrec
  Asking this girl out... username1 6 944 10-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Last Post: penguinknight
  This girl.... [LONG READ] NeedSomeHelp 3 958 09-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: McDork