Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 strkes and your out?
I agree with you. I think God and Jesus are actual entities but I also think the Bible was made to show people how to live their lives through differnt stories and that the stories arn't actually true but more made to prove a point of view to help you reach the pearly gates that all beleivers seek. Many stories in the Bible have been attached to real events such as 666 the number of the beast is a representation of the Roman goverment under Nero when Christians were put in the collesium and killed and of the way he burned the buildings. Many things have acted as this. Its all a alusion to the main Christian beleif with fantastic wrighting to help us fully understand it. For instance lets look at Dragons. Science ofcource cannot disprove anything that cannot be found to test but no real substance of these creatures because even though like Bigfoot it cannot be disproven but neither can it be proven, this with saying that the large majority beleives they are ofcourse fantasy. They were huge terrible beast (the devil) who were slain by pure knights (Christians more or less a holy represenative like a preist) so that the peasants could reach peace (go to heaven). They were fabricated by the Church to strengthen peoples hope and resolve to do right with the thought that a valiant knight would save them from evil.

Messages In This Thread
3 strkes and your out? - by Neal - 11-10-2006, 08:00 PM