Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared...
Hello everyone!
Here I am again with the same kind of issue.

At this point I am feeling insecure and scared about my relationship.
I have a perfect relationship. We love each other, we have a lot of fun together, sex is great and we just decided to move together - everything is truly perfect. I have no doubts about my feelings and no doubts about her feelings either. However...

I am always scared that she will be bored of doing things only the two of us or that she will stop loving me at any moment. She didn't change since day 1, she really loves me, I know that but I can't help to have this kind of feelings.

I am also a bit jealous about her friends. For instance, in New Years Eve she will be with them, on a trip and she didn't invite me (it's the second year they are together) and when I'm calm I understand that they have this closed group (which I know quite well) and they do this kind of things together. I know they are her family, they are reaaaally close to each other but I can't help feeling like that and it sucks!

I don't tell her any of this, of course, because I understand it's my own issue and she doesn't have any "inappropriate" behavior, I don't have any reasons to feel this way...
Can you help me? Is this self-esteem related?

I remember last New Years Eve they were together and she posted on FB a message like "The sun is shinning, my friends are here and the coffee is hot. What can I ask for more? Happy New Year!", can you imagine how I felt? Huh

Hey guys, please give me some tips. It sucks to feel this way...
Thank you a lot!
Have a nice day everyone.
Ana

Messages In This Thread
Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... - by Sierana - 08-12-2016, 05:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 828 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 685 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 611 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Feeling violated Notrust87 3 843 02-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx
  Lonely, Scared, Lost. Tau 2 1,149 09-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Last Post: here4Uhere4Me