Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards
[Image: rhgTVej.png]

About Us:

We hope to create a tightly knit community based on active discussions on various topics ranging from General Debates to Graphics, Gaming, Computing, Webmastery and even more. During our beta phase, we received a decent amount of daily visitors, contributors and quality posts. The community is friendly, warm and welcoming. We are open to all ideas, support and feedback. We strive to create a forum where the staff members actually listen to the users and care about the environment. 

We've made several changes to the reputation system, forum layout, userbars but we might as well inform you that we're not based on money making by selling groups, awards and 2 tier upgrades to make money but let the forum die of activity. We've also revamped several forum sections so they are easier to navigate, and easier for people to post and keep the sections active.

[Image: hWsnMVI.png]

Why Join Us?

We started a 2 days ago and already have great activity and we have daily visitors, contributors, both friendly members and staff who are willing to help you where you need. We have promising activity and Administrators who are willing to put time and effort in the forum, which you can already see evident from our work on some custom features and the theme.

Refer your friends and what, they might be just interested in staying. First 20 members who join and achieve 100 posts get the veteran award. 

I have been the owner of previous forums, The Tech Players, Rockstar Boards, IcyForums and Real Forums which have been highly active forums with longtime standing, so I am a man of my word and I strive to keep this forum running as long as we can.

URL: http://icyforums.net

Referrer: Jimmy/UID 1

Quick Links:

Updates
Awards
Donation Page
Upgrades
Groups

Current Stats:

Our members have made a total of 10,166 posts in 763 threads.
We currently have 131 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Sarah
The most users online at one time was 100 on 05-29-2015 at 10:35 AM

Messages In This Thread
[10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards - by Holmes - 06-10-2015, 11:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GeneralMB - Always Updating - Fairly Active! Nasyr 4 1,411 10-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Nasyr
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 493 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  HyperForums.net/Hyper-Forums.me , A fast growing community! https 1 669 01-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MasterZuFu
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 739 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Bollywood Forum | Custom Theme | Pro 2 905 10-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Pro