Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I shattered his heart by trying to help
I wouldn't worry to much about his safety. He sounds like he's emotionally unstable which happens to the best of us after a bad breakup, but to commit suicide because a women didn't feel the same way, or in your case reacted somewhat unconventionally, is a little far fetched.

First off; Don't beat yourself up for being new to relationships. Facebook is a never a good way to resolve issues such as these but you're both young and it's not the end of the world. Is he aware that you haven't got much experience with relationships? It's something he should be aware of, it's also something you should be comfortable with. He may be "Shattered" right now, but this pain will fade as he meets another women and begins a new relationship with her. You should make it clear to him that you reacted poorly (sorry) and let know you care about him and you're always there to talk if he needs it, and don't feel guilty about the way you reacted; many women would have dome the same thing and felt good about it. You're a sweet person, and as long as you two can still talk then this incident will resolve itself; Just don't avoid each other, because that will make things worse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I shattered his heart by trying to help - by Clark - 02-05-2014, 03:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Advice IDK what to do. Heart Ache sharkattack89 0 486 03-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: sharkattack89
  Siblings hurt to the deepest of the heart... :( Undefined 5 834 01-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: SoulCake.
  Hurt confused and heart broken sgh82 5 1,004 10-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  First Aid @ Broken Heart♥ C4Vendetta 20 2,068 04-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Last Post: smileyface