Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do after highschool?
I just started my Senior year and I really don't have much of an idea as to what I want to do with my life after high school. I really would like to go to college but I slacked off my other three years and got terrible grades. I've already failed 5 classes in my highschool career. I did score well on my ACTs... I got a 24 which is a little above average. I just don't apply myself, but I am for sure going to work my ass off this year to get amazing grades and I may even retake my ACT. I still don't know what I want to do though, right now I'm thinking Electrician because that may be the only thing I can get into, but I would really like to be an electrical engineer, like the type of people who work with small electronics, building-repairing-tinkering with electrical equipment. But I also like being on the computer a lot... I enjoy teaching myself how to program although I haven't really progressed with that. I love the idea of making video games too. I just really want to do something in the electronics area. I also don't know what are good
jobs that will pay well when I do end up graduating, if i even go to college.
A little help from you guys would be great!

Messages In This Thread
What to do after highschool? - by bear_up - 08-23-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: What to do after highschool? - by bear_up - 08-24-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: What to do after highschool? - by Paramore - 08-29-2012, 08:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (American) HighSchool/Electives/Diploma/College [HELP] Reece 2 1,727 02-28-2010, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Foresight