Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe it's over
Well I'm broke. To illustrate how broke I am, let me say that I am currently sitting in the room, with blankets over my windows, no light, pillows on the doors to minimize the noise. The reason for that is because electricity company came 4 times today to shut down my power. I have to pretend like no one is home. It's not my fault tho, it's my parent's fault. I can't get a job due to the shitty law, I am finishing highschool and I can't legally have a job during this time, and the funny thing is, if my power gets disconnected, I won't be able to finish my graduation work, and I won't be able to graduate. And to be able to work, I have to do a shitload of paperwork that I can't afford.

I tried Sharecash and other sites like that. I gave up after two months because I guess I'm too stupid to come up with a good idea and make profit out of it. All I managed to get is $100 :/

The best part is, my Internet is getting disconnected this month, so I'll be completely cut off from the world. When my electricity gets shut down, I won't have a cellphone, I won't have Internet, I'll have nothing. I won't be able to wash, eat cooked dinner, watch TV, iron my clothes...

I'm pretty much screwed. I was thinking about robbing something, but then I realized that I can't afford even a toy gun :/ Killing myself is not an option, I can't afford it as well.

I'm fudged :S

Messages In This Thread
I believe it's over - by Gerira - 03-15-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: I believe it's over - by Crystal - 03-16-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: I believe it's over - by Candyshop - 03-17-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: I believe it's over - by Elegant - 03-17-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: I believe it's over - by bigdomepiece - 03-17-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: I believe it's over - by JustHayden - 03-18-2012, 10:31 PM