Poll: Theme 1 or 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Theme 1
53.85%
7 53.85%
Theme 2
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Theme To Go With? [Please vote on the poll!]
(12-31-2011, 07:19 AM)King Wrote: The only issue that I know of about Theme 2 for SEO is the slight duplicate content issue. The first two posts are displayed fully on the home page and also in their own page (when you click on the title to view that post and that post only). That kind of duplicate content you want to get rid of. That's why people often use excerpts on their home page so they don't have the same content in multiple places.

I can't quite figure out how to do that on this theme. The thing is, it's only the first two posts that display the full content on the home page. There are other ones below them which are just excerpts. I'm hoping that by posting frequently, this won't actually become an issue because it will cycle through the posts being displayed in full as I write more content.

I think I'll stick with Theme 2 anyway.

Everything else from there will just be building quality backlinks and doing a little advertisement work. Hopefully my domain and content will take over from there on in.

I always start with iNove wordpress theme whenever I make wp, I install this theme

[url=http://myurl.pk/BLgzA][/url]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Theme To Go With? - by Ƨhadow - 12-31-2011, 05:50 AM
RE: Which Theme To Go With? - by Clones - 12-31-2011, 06:09 AM
RE: Which Theme To Go With? - by King - 12-31-2011, 06:26 AM
RE: Which Theme To Go With? [Please vote on the poll!] - by Clones - 12-31-2011, 08:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joomla! Poll help Gone 0 615 12-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Gone