Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl :(
I'm not like making myself seem cool over the internet but I'm decently popular in real life.
I'm 15, by the way.

Around 4-5 months ago:
So I find myself stuck in a situation, I'm stuck with this girlfriend who won't do crap with me and I've fudged myself by saying I was in love with her, but now I don't like her so I break up with her, over text. I felt bad because she said she cried and cried. I hate hurting girls but this was a relationship that was bringing me down.

Now:
I am so freakin in love with this girl like totally in love never ever felt this way before I hung out with her yesterday and I was just so happy when we kissed for the first time it was like sex she is and was so amazing, we didn't do much just finger and handjob but whatever, and it's the girl I dumped best best friend. I know it's bad but me and the girl are so in love it's not even funny she was dumped by her boyfriend the same time I dumped girl a, and ofcourse I was there because she is amazingly beautiful, now we can't tell people
why?
1. Bestfriend = my ex
2. She's takin away many guys from girl a
3. My physco ex= still in love
4. Her mom HATES me like with a passion
She saw me smoking weed or something with some friends at a party thing

So I'm asking supportforums, will this relationship work out
I talk to her all the time and she is equally in love with me. It's going to be so hard to hang out though with the whole mom relationship and I love her so much it's hard to keep my mouth shut, I'll get my license in about 7 months so that will ease things up but will we be able to last this long?

And the main problem of this is I'm a huge manipulator, I'm a "player" and I'm worried that if I don't see this girl enough I'll play other girls because no one knows we are dating, I have a horrible habit of hanging out with girls and doing stuff with them I can manipulate a girl to do whatever I want and I'm just afraid something will happen and she will find out.

leaving this girl is COMPLETELY out of the question it would kill me.

Messages In This Thread
A girl :( - by -Colin-™ - 06-18-2011, 11:36 PM
RE: A girl :( - by monkey701 - 06-18-2011, 11:39 PM
RE: A girl :( - by BlackChaos - 06-19-2011, 12:49 AM
RE: A girl :( - by Hot Chocolate - 06-19-2011, 09:41 AM
RE: A girl :( - by -Colin-™ - 06-19-2011, 11:03 AM
RE: A girl :( - by SickmyDuck™ - 06-24-2011, 12:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,113 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,165 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM