Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17 and about to be kicked out...
So a short follow up before I make a new post on something.

I didn't get kicked out.. He was bullshittin. However shortly after things progressively got worse I attempted suicide. Actually I now beilive in some form of god because as I sat in the dark my wrist bleeding I cocked a 9 and before I squeezed a friend threw a rock at my window. Told me to come out we talked our girls came down to the park. I ended up havin sex later that night.... Anyway I woke up my mom saw my wrist and sheets and the then unloaded gun. Tripped out called MPs and EMS. Then I got commited for 2 weeks where my parents tryed to institute me into 3 Youth Detention Centers type places for adolescents with mental illnesses. Luckily they don't have the money and Tricare wouldnt OK it without doctor approval. They said there would be no reason and that literally nothing is wrong other than that I found suicide to be a seriously logical decision because of my parents..... They went to 2 family meetings neither I was invited to. Then when I left they made no follow up appts for the help i 'needed' they didnt want exposed for everything.

Moving on about a month and a half ago they gave me a 100$ and a bus ticket told me I had 3 hours to pack crap and leave. Gave me a phone that only worked on speaker, busted screen.. ect. Well I made it for two weeks in the city i was in no parents, no roof. Ended up breaking into a house and then my gma called so i just told her what was happening she sent me some money and a bus ticket to my moms side gpa in NC. Here at least i got a roof, but still no education, no job, few friends, no money... I've just kinda idk.....

SN: I didnt see Omni wrote something on here which is pretty cool seeing how I was on HF long before this, and he doesn't post much there from what I casually see

Messages In This Thread
17 and about to be kicked out... - by 662xchase - 05-09-2011, 07:10 AM
RE: 17 and about to be kicked out... - by Telhast - 05-10-2011, 09:59 AM
RE: 17 and about to be kicked out... - by Scalise - 05-10-2011, 01:23 PM
RE: 17 and about to be kicked out... - by Epicly - 05-10-2011, 06:24 PM
RE: 17 and about to be kicked out... - by Telhast - 05-11-2011, 10:53 AM
RE: 17 and about to be kicked out... - by Aware - 05-11-2011, 04:37 PM
RE: 17 and about to be kicked out... - by Telhast - 05-15-2011, 12:53 PM
RE: 17 and about to be kicked out... - by 662xchase - 10-14-2011, 08:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kicked Out for Good (Family BS) Metapod 53 8,865 07-21-2011, 04:09 AM