Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today wasn't one of the best days i've had
I've never posted anything in here before, but I just need to get my ideas out to vent my emotions for this. April always seems to be a bad month for me lol I don't know what it is about this month..

My girlfriend that i've been going out with a year just broke up with me, and i'll be completely honest, i've never had a harder breakup in my life. This one's really tough for me. Now that I realise what i've lost I feel like sh*t lol... I truly never had a better girlfriend in my life. Everything about this girl was perfect for me. She was beautiful inside and out, and was a very supportive, caring, smart, and kind person. I've been thinking about it all day, but I haven't been able to come up with words to say to anyone because of how much this has affected me.

Lately she's just had busy weekends, and after a year the attraction kinda just died out a bit to one of it's lower points in time. She decided to just become friends since it couldn't be anything long-term, but I really think I just got sh*t out of luck. There wasn't anything I could do about her being too busy to go on a couple date nights here and there.

Just needed to get my ideas out there into something comprehend-able for myself. If any of you have anything to share that you think would help me feel free to comment in this thread. I'd appreciate that

Hopefully i'll be able to move on or do something fast, because this is one of the worst feelings i've ever had. Just feels like my heart broke into a few pieces and were hidden in different places on earth lol. It's going to be a journey to put my life back together after this downset. I don't think anyone really realizes something great until it's gone or they've lost it. That's where true gratitude and appreciation comes from. I didn't understand that today, and i've been through life for a decent amount of years now.

Messages In This Thread
Today wasn't one of the best days i've had - by AceInfinity - 04-11-2011, 03:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw something very upsetting today EJK 3 923 07-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Back to my hyper days.. Cronus 13 2,478 01-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Sleeping nightmares 3 straight days Prominent 12 1,059 09-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Last Post: .edit
  I broke up with my girlfriend today RiXXoN 11 1,370 07-31-2011, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Mark Zuckerberg
  This girl I met few days ago... Gerira 13 2,360 07-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Gerira