Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This thread is closed
Attraction is an interesting topic. Many may agree that there are several layers of connections with someone; physical/sexual, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual.

This guy finds me very attractive. We have not dated or anytihng but I admit there is something very special about this guy. He is not the guy I would look at but he has caught my eye and it may be because he notices me and is so open about his attraction towards me, which i admire his confidence in. He is a single dad and offcourse his kids come first. So he is careful to not introduce just anyone.

This next part may vary in comments between men and woman. I like to be in a relationship and explore the other connections before diving into a sexual one as for me love making is a tip of the iceberg. He finds sex very important and he wants to know if we are compatible in this way and let the rest happen. He further stated if we get on then it will evolve into a relationship - an interesting view which i have not heard before. At present he has needs, been 3 months for him and he is open in stating that he wants me. he goes as far as saying that he is so turned when just looking at me. Yet he does not need to go out with me, or even contact me everyday. Whereas i fel stupid in waiting for him to contact me everyday and think of him alot which is driving me mad. Is he just wanting a woman or is he really into me? how can i know? Every gal likes to feel special. I am concerned of feeling used afterwards as my feelings have grown for him. Also is there a difference between love making and sex for a guy?

People express love in various forms and he kept saying the other day to just have sex with him and enjoy it, live life and have fun. He says there would be no relationship if the sex is bad as sex is very important in a relationship for him. I think it cannot be bad if the other connections are powerful, all sex and nothing else is also not satisfying. Does it seem like he wants things only on his terms? He states he likes my mind and everything else, yet he seems very pushy for the sex part. Part of me is liking it and another part is cautious as I do not want to be perceived as an easy woman, or a sex toy. I guess I am after some advice here. Just having sex is no light step for me which he knows about. I would love to take this step with him, but can one do that without being in a relationship? In your opinion, how is he thinking of me and is there a risk that he sleeps with me then the fantasy is over for him so to speak? There are som good and bad guys, some with great lip service. He says he is neither good or bad, just beung himself. I am confused as to where I stand with him. Your advice is appreciated. Thanks all!

Messages In This Thread
This thread is closed - by monique12345 - 03-29-2011, 07:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Closed Chef 11 1,167 08-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Closed myself Miku 13 1,731 07-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Chef
  This is CLOSED! -Infectious 14 1,289 06-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Last Post: SniperRiflezzzz
  This thread is now closed monique12345 18 1,483 03-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: monique12345