Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adopt a mom, 30 day Water Fast & I hope it's fast
Day 7 (Tue) 115 lbs. Really dizzy towards the end of day 6. Drank more water to help with it & now have a pimple & starting to see a small rash. Probably the effects of toxins being pushed out of my system. I will not put lemon in water for Day 7 just to see if the rash goes away. I think it's the empty body with only citrus causes the rash. I was really looking for food, but kept my willpower. Just practiced guitar to keep me calm. I really need to sign up for yoga/mediating classes. I'm to impatient for it & it cost $$ I rather use for organic food.

I see someone moved the link here. I asked to educate me on how to do it, not do it for me, but thanks. (I'm a little sensitive when it comes to people just doing things instead of teaching) I tell you, if I had access to www back in my time, I probably wouldn't be so fudged up right now. But I'm sure there are many adults out there w/ way more issues (( like Japan.... this all seems so frivolous & shallow, doesn't it.)) but I also mean the "wannabe Hollywood people" At least that's what I've heard. I'm loose change, especially in this neck of the woods. Learn from this experience I'm having now. I didn't think it before, there comes a time when a person cracks; the Breaking Point. I'm not a person you would think would crack, but I did. Therapy cost $$ & I never thought I'd be one to see a phycologist, writing thoughts down on a journal doesn't cut it, sometimes you need someone on the receiving end, what better way to get it all out, than the internet. It's what the world has become. I thought about a blog, but that requires learning what exactly it is & to set one up, maybe if decide to participate as a Geek Squad Smile oh which leads me to my "geekier side" Wonder Woman is coming out this fall, I can't wait, I hope Adrianne Palicki doesn't fail us. I just might subscribe to cable because I don't think I can wait for it to come out on DVD, but I dislike commercials & waiting until next weeks episode.

Adopting a mom: I'm just a mom, that should explain that part. I have no parents/siblings/friends. I have my spouse & kids, my spouse & I, well we'll get to that later, maybe, but there are things you just don't talk about to your own young children, you wait until they're young adults/a situation arises for "a talk". I do know a majority of you are teens, but if anything just learn about my experience & hope it doesn't happen to you. I ask adopt a mom; when you go to an animal shelter what do you see? Animals that have been abandoned, unloved, uncared for. They need a home, love, to be taken care of. Like many of us, I too didn't get that. I didn't have the "Brady Bunch" I got dealt a shitty hand. ( And not to be all overly dramatic about things. ) You wouldn't think it, if you saw me on the street. I'm a regular looking mommy homemaker, but not a desperate housewife, I don't watch the show, just like 4 episodes, it sucks, thrill billies/jackass is more entertaining) I'm not an orphan, but being one would be no different than my childhood. As a child I had to grow up real quick & be an adult. Age 12 I learned I was an oops baby. That explains things now, but back than it fucks with your head. (and I came to terms w/ that in my late 20's to now) My home life consisted of watching my parents take knives to each other, guns, strangling, smoking, drinking etc. I got burnt once by a cigarette on my hand when I went to go hold hands w/ one of my uncles, I was 6/7 yrs old. I hid the knives when I knew another fight between my parents would escalate, I was about 8 that time. I got reprimanded afterwards for doing so. I didn't talk in preschool & finally in kindergarden, the teacher had to ask if I spoke english. Yes, I speak the language, it's called no one at home spoke to me, so I never spoke. I don't even have an accent. I was a chubby kid, cause I made my own food. Ice cream/half a box of cereal for breakfast, PACE (equivalent to large warehouse supermarkets) frozen foods-pizza and dinner a huge bag of popcorn/chips/soda/the other half of the cereal. My school lunches were weird. (Asian lunches, dude just give me a PB&J sandwich & save the Spam & sardines for the weekend mother!) I tasted one, a PB&J, I took a bite when I like 23 yr when I made one for my kid & even then it was more bread then PB&J. Can you believe I never had a whole PB&J sandwich until last year. (I do know, maybe that's what she could afford or knew...blah, blah.., but parents are "the adult", if I moved from a different country, I would learn that countries way of life, (oh don't get me started on this topic, maybe another day or if you really want to know just ask me) I proactively educate myself for my kids all the time so I can educate them, that's one of the things about being a parent. But remember, I'm an oops baby.. so....

So I ask just if somebody would adopt me as a friend, daughter, sibling, to help me through my time of need because I have no one else. I'm alone. Asking for help is difficult for my personality simply I'm too independent/stubborn/whatever. To stereotype, I'm more like a guy. I always said, I wish or should have been born male. I'm a loner, worker & normally, not so hormonal. (Remember, no offense to anyone)

The FAST represents willpower. I'm a healthy person when it comes to nutrition, although not a certified nutritionist, I'm well educated in the field. Thanks for your concerns, I'm not dead from starvation. I actually know what I'm doing on a FAST.(see previous explanation above, I don't want to repeat) When people do a FAST, sometimes they record everything & share results. People will bash, assume the worst & you know....

Oh, organic steel cut oatmeal sounds so good w/ organic fresh berries! Yummy, I can't wait to end the Fast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adopt a mom, 30 day Water Fast & I hope it's fast - by MRyan - 03-22-2011, 07:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mental illness mom, i am so giving up richarda83 4 905 09-15-2012, 05:20 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  Mom sick, diagnosed with OCD (Cleaning). TitaniumSpectrum 2 520 06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Dad has a brain tumor but he won't let me tell my mom... 3 878 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  My mom has behavioral problems, may be due to left temporal lobe cysts. advicetaker 0 505 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: advicetaker
  Lost my mom.. Sin 37 5,819 06-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Crawls