Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Motivation When Creating Websites
I don't use a program like that at all, but for motivation, just start listening to some suitable music. I have specific playlists set to make my programming seem to pass by quicker, and it helps my pace and thinking no doubt. I just incorporate that same level and style of learning, and working into my other computer related work.

Music is a great way to get the motivation going. You could get inspiration by looking at other sites as well, check out some of the flash sites that are available for public view on the internet and maybe you like how they laid out the menu or did a certain javascript for the fade in a drop down menu? Things like that are also good. Don't copy other sites, but see what you can come up with. If you dont' know how to do something I like doing research to figure out how to do them myself, and the accomplishing feeling in the end is pretty rewarding if you've never done something before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Motivation When Creating Websites - by AceInfinity - 02-22-2011, 07:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issues in creating an account with Gemini Exchange supportjaxx 0 302 11-22-2019, 10:51 PM
Last Post: supportjaxx
  Your usernames [Other Websites] Laughynose 12 1,132 06-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  unblocker websites? haphazard 3 1,481 01-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  How to Keep Your Motivation High? rominekarte 3 427 07-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Last Post: allenrocnhi
  What's some weird/strange/bizzare websites? cheeseburger 21 5,060 05-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger