Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl...
Well I wanna do a quick update with the girl I was talking about:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....094&page=1

I have not talked to her the whole summer! She texted me tons of time though, here are some that I remember:

"Hey"
"I miss you"
"You don't need to reply, but I just wanted to say..." can't remember exact but she was apologizing.
"did you make the team" soccer.

Now.

There was this girl who I've liked a lot. She is nice, really pretty. And just great. I have known her sense I was like 6? We use to play soccer together as kids Big Grin And she sent me a picture of back then the other day. But I started to like her a few months ago. Once she asked me out but I was going out with my ex. Dumb bitch in the thread above. I don't know if she was so serious though because she was with her friends when she called me. But she did act like she liked me.

After that I talked to her a lot! Talked everyday, almost all day. An it felt good, I like talking to her. But we kinda stopped out of no where and didn't talk for a few days. But we started talked little by little and now were talking a lot more. Now I really like her. An the BEST part is she is going to my school now, because were going to high school now Big Grin So I am going to see her everyday. Also her dad lives up the street kinda. Like 10 minute walk.

Now I wanna ask her out, but I'm not sure if I should. I don't want her to say no, and be weird after. But it wasn't when she asked me and I said no. (Would of said yes if I wasn't taken ;) I'm not sure if she just wants to be friends :|
What do you guys think or girls? Should I or no? Or just continue to be friends?
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
[UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... - by Traphikz - 08-16-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... - by Sam - 08-16-2010, 09:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, I'm back again... Girl issues... Lewis_Smith95 4 1,133 11-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 473 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Asking a girl out lautrec 2 839 10-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: lautrec
  Asking this girl out... username1 6 895 10-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Last Post: penguinknight
  This girl.... [LONG READ] NeedSomeHelp 3 941 09-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: McDork