Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions I don't have answers for.
(04-08-2010, 09:15 AM)TheBlackMarket Wrote: Im very sad for you Sad I hate when the parents separates when the kid is still 2 years old. Well it's not so much we can do except giving support and don't give up. But it's better when the parents separates when the kid is very young and not when the kid is like 15 years old and understands more.

Good luck! Thumbsup

My parents divorced when I was about 12. Can't say it especially bothered or effected me, and if it did, I don't remember. If anything, well, they fought a lot while they were together so it was kind of nice not having to listen it any more. It was really nice visiting him all the time at his new apartment in the city, where we could go to all the really cool movie theaters, plays, musical productions, opera, museums, symphonies, etc., and without having to spend an hour afterwards in the car driving home to the suburbs, yaah!

If anything, we spent far more time with our dad, not less. Towards each other, our parents remained fairly neutral. Unless one of us got in trouble, and then they were united and we were punished. There was none of this playing one parent against the other, and whatever happened, it was always OUR fault for having gotten into the situation in the first place.

But then again, they didn't make a big deal about it either, at least not to us. They didn't fight or badmouth each other, again, at least not to us or within earshot, and they definitely wouldn't discuss any potential financial difficulties, or disagreements. Was there less money? Gee, I don't know. Our parents never gave us any money anyway. If we wanted money, we always had to work for it.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions I don't have answers for. - by Teh - 04-08-2010, 07:34 AM
RE: Questions I don't have answers for. - by majordave - 04-08-2010, 10:58 AM
RE: Questions I don't have answers for. - by Mute - 04-11-2010, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multiple questions here [RELATIONSHIP] roody poo 2 468 04-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Help - Abortion Questions datasync 2 627 01-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Last Post: ÜB3R