Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yin's Weekly Speech: Week 2 (Suicide).
(01-25-2010, 08:15 PM)Yin Wrote: Suicide isn't the way to go. Do it, you're making yourself look like a fool and essentially you're "losing" the game. It's not fun in the other world, I can guarantee you'll overcome with trying. I'll guarantee you'll have more fun as life goes on than you will by taking suicide.

Comments?

Well, we actually don't KNOW whether or not it's "fun" in the other world, it might be! I'm personally hoping that death releases us from our bodies, enabling us to travel freely and instantly throughout the universe, evolving to a brand new level.

Death actually DOES magically solve all our earthly problems. If others think you look like a fool? Why would you care? You're dead!

However the problem with suicide is that after you've already hit bottom, the only way is up, and so life almost HAS to get better, and it does! In retrospect, most people who have thought about suicide are subsequently glad they failed or didn't follow through. No matter how bad your problems may seem or how impossible it may seem that they will ever get any better, they will! "This too shall pass."

Without pain, sorrow and heartache, we can never truely understand the importance of love to value it with all our hearts and souls, or fully appreciate how wonderful happiness and joy actually are. Happiness is a wonderful goal, but sorrow and pain is what defines our character, gives us depth, enables us to empathize, providing us with our humanity.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Yin's Weekly Speech: Week 2 (Suicide). - by Yin - 01-25-2010, 08:15 PM
RE: Yin's Weekly Speech: Week 2 (Suicide). - by majordave - 04-07-2010, 07:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 48,106 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,541 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 919 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,472 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,763 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine