Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting Parts for my car will this work?
Hi my Bro, Yep I will agree with DAMINK on the chip info you will make some power gains but if you are only running standard cams/valves/stroke etc... you will be wasting valuble money & fuel. But as a cheaper alternative I would recommend getting a performance coil installed instead of performance plugs & also if you install a fuel pump that has a stronger pressure "PSI" rating than the standard one that is installed this will help your injectors to deliver more fuel into your cylinders & will give you some power gains. Now to make large power gains you will have to spend some money to do so, Another cheap way to make larger power gains is to install "NOS" nitrous oxide but if it isn't setup properly you will kill your engine. The downside to NOS is that you will need to refill your tanks often, But if you make sure your NOS fogger jets are in the right ratio with your air/fuel ratio you can make some impressive gains & still keep your engine in reasonably good condition. Here's a little trivia for ya NOS on it's own isn't flamable, how it works is it greatly increases the O2 oxygen levels in the combustion process this is how it gives you power gains. Hope this has helped ya

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting Parts for my car will this work? - by B@nNeD - 12-15-2009, 06:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Dream Car Dcrac23 233 132,567 05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz
  My car Psychosis 28 8,706 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Car Picture of the day . sunexim 5 967 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Oveяloяd
  What car would you buy? XACTLYSIN 28 10,323 11-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Last Post: jamessaunders832