Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't do this again.
(10-26-2016, 11:14 PM)TheGuruOfPerpetualLove Wrote:
Hello Woodring,
I just want you to know that you will get through this.
I can't say i've yet interacted with coke, 
but i will say that I do understand the path of addiction, and the pain that both using and not using can bring.
That being said, i really wish you luck and encourage you to be strong and avoid going back down that path.
I think you know its in your own best interest to do that.
After that I can't tell you whats right to do in your circumstance, but I would avoid your ex.
From what it sounds, even assuming she avoids the problems w/ jail time and the other stuff you listed, there is a good chance that
pursuing that relationship would likely lead you to coke again.
I understand it may be hard, especially if you really do like this lady, but just remember that there are a lot of people out there,
and if you are there to support them, they will unquestionably do the same for you, and that may be what you need. 
It can be extremely hard to work through addiction, and some people really just need another voice there to help them through it.

First post, new to this forums biz but i figured if I'm seeking the help from people, only would be right to try and do the same for others Smile

cheers man, life is messy and amazing. find ways to make the amazing outweigh the prior

Wow, that alignment is very painful to read. Why don't you try keeping it as left alignment?
[Image: Z95Xp.png]

Messages In This Thread
I can't do this again. - by WolfWoodring - 10-12-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: I can't do this again. - by Prince - 11-14-2016, 09:01 AM