Poll: What do I say to this friend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tell her how you feel, even if it upsets her
0%
0 0%
Stay neutral, and just show her love
0%
0 0%
Pretend you support everything she decides
0%
0 0%
Other (comment)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't support my best friend's pregnancy
From the sound of it he is making her reliant. Not seeing friends, (has to depend in him), no job(has to depend on him), and even when she has the baby it is something else that'll keep her with him. It definitely is escalating and if something doesn't change I promise you things will get ugly, and things will get worse. As to what to do about it, I doubt she'll listen if you try to convince her to leave him although it has worked in the past so it couldn't hurt to try. Tell her your always there if she needs you so if she wisens up or needs to leave she won't be without any options. If you can talk to her thearipist, tell him/her what's going on to get professional advice and maybe they can tell you more about what's going on. Try to talk to her boyfriend very slowly, delicately, and one at a time about things you'd like to see him change. If he gets angry drop it and acept he won't change. Her medicine is first priority so that she can think rationaly, and logicaly. Atleast I feel like she can be swayed to take on a government program to get money and try to make sure her boyfriend can't cash in on it, it'll be good for her to have emergency money stashed away( although if its a secrect and her boyfriend finds out it will cause problems ). Dont count on her to give up that baby. Overall be there for her. I hope you, your friend and the boyfriend all turn out Ok. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't support my best friend's pregnancy - by Dr.Wizard - 09-13-2016, 04:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 854 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,312 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 558 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 488 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 1,033 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium