Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide to Increasing Proactivity
(10-24-2014, 09:07 AM)Omniscient Wrote: That sounds like some crazy stuff.

Quote:Most people can't wait to be successful so that they can do whatever it is that they feel like doing

When it comes to success I'm incredible patient.  I know that what I do today will effect what happens tomorrow and in turn that can effect an outcome weeks, months, or years later.  So I try to make choices today based on that. Works for me.

And I'm not a worrier in regards to risk.  It's probably stupid of me to "not give a f*ck" if things go wrong so I'm willing to take chances.  But again...it works for me.

I've noticed your patience throughout my time on the forums. It's definitely a good attribute to have and keep. I've encountered a lot of people that wanted to have success "NOW," and they ended up making mistakes which stained their reputation. Slow and steady wins the race!

I think it's probably your life experiences and personality that make you a non-worrier. It's a great mentality to have when it comes to risk, as long as you're prepared for when and if things do go wrong. I've seen you quickly fix mistakes without making a big deal about it, so you're pretty much all set there. It works for you.

Messages In This Thread
Guide to Increasing Proactivity - by Froggy - 10-24-2014, 05:38 AM
RE: Guide to Increasing Proactivity - by Galaxy - 10-24-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Guide to Increasing Proactivity - by Froggy - 10-24-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Guide to Increasing Proactivity - by Froggy - 10-24-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: Guide to Increasing Proactivity - by Froggy - 10-24-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: Guide to Increasing Proactivity - by Reptar - 10-24-2014, 03:45 PM