Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I freakin hate everything.
I can never get a break, can I? Every single freakin thing that could ever potentially work in my life seems to get nerfed one way or another. No matter how much effort or dedication I put into something, it ultimately fails. I can (and have) spent hundreds of hours on a project only to have it blown up or shut down in my freakin face.

Every single goddamn time in every single part of my goddamn life. Started when I first moved schools in 8th grade from the northern east coast to the south. I hated all the rednecks, I hated the bullshit, I wanted to leave. 2 and a half years later, (Sophomore year of high school) RIGHT as I started making really good lifelong friends, I freakin move again. Now I'm spending my junior year in a school of people I freakin hate, doing schoolwork that's monumentally more difficult than that which was previously given to me, and being expected to conform to a society which I wish would stop freakin existing. I just spent my entire goddamn weekend (putting off a huge ass chemistry project, btw) trying to set up a private business/entrepreneurial venture only to have everything I've worked towards so far (and the almost $100 I've shelled out from my savings) but on an indefinite hold because of the smallest freakin problems, problems I HAD NO TROUBLE WITH the last time I attempted something similar.

Why can't life give me a goddamn break, seriously. I'm tired of it, I don't give two shits anymore. I couldn't give a damn whether or not that chemistry project is finished for tomorrow, I couldn't give a damn whether or not I maintain my 3.8-3.9 GPA, the school system is a giant capitalistic tyrannical scam in the first place, even at the college level.

I can't do this, I can't have everything I ever work towards taken away from me. Even the minor things, the solutions to my problems that I invent become even more problems.

Messages In This Thread
I freakin hate everything. - by Rhythm - 03-25-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: I freakin hate everything. - by MintHacks - 03-25-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: I freakin hate everything. - by wilfred - 08-26-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: I freakin hate everything. - by wounded - 08-26-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: I freakin hate everything. - by Paramore - 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 792 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 722 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,280 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 662 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Hate Your Job? King 4 1,291 12-24-2011, 02:15 AM
Last Post: King