Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School.
(08-19-2011, 07:50 PM)Emotional™ Wrote: Well, my first day of school was great.
The second day was okay, until the end, a kid named Blake shoved me against the wall, hard.
The third day, he knocked my books out of my hands and pulled my hair.
The fourth day was better.. he shoved me against the wall though.
And today, he shoved me twice, and then after school, when I was about to leave to walk home.. he walked up to me and I said, "Don't freakin touch me." so then he shoves me, I said "You're about to piss me off!" and so he did it again and said, "What are you gonna do?" and then I just walked off. Then, I got to the Junior High, and I had an anxiety attack/Asthma attack. I didn't have my inhaler, luckily my friend was there to help me.

Anyways, I am being bullied, I have told my mother, and I am going to tell my case manager/counselor.

I have been thinking, would I be happier dead.
I know my signature says "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." but this isn't temporary!

I don't want to kill my self, I don't plan to.

I don't want to fight in school because I don't want to be expelled, or anything.

I don't want to fight outside of school, because it is dangerous, I could lose, and have no one to help me.

Anyways, what do I do?
I have been crying often, I am upset and, the next time he does something, I will probably go off.. I have anger management, the management part.. well, I should replace it with problems.

Bebe-pleure

its got to be hard getting bullied i wouldnt wish it on anyone but do you think killing youself is the right way to go because the lad wil think he has won and what i would do is fight fire with fire which means if he shoves you. you do it twice as hard if you do get expelled or anything then least you know you were sticking up for your self and thats the best thing to do Smile x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. - by kimmy1234 - 08-27-2011, 10:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 48,106 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,542 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 919 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,473 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  I was threatened and "bullied" Infinity∞ 1 648 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™