Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being a better kisser or is she lying to me?
(05-30-2011, 11:26 AM)Guest Wrote: So Friday I hooked up (made out) with a girl I knew for awhile. I thought it went pretty well. Twice it SEEMED like she slightly pulled back but then came back in. I didn't see any difference from other kisses. We just made out and got a little physical. Afterwards there was no awkwardness and the next day she was always hugging me and flirting with me (like the post-kiss attractions). I thought it went alright..I wasn't seeking a relationship.

But there is another girl I knew just as long as the girl I kissed. Let's call her Cindy. The girl I kissed will be Sarah. Cindy no longer likes Sarah because things she has done and no one told Cindy about the kiss. She found out when everyone was chilling on the beach on Saturday. She was pissed and went home and I felt bad. I went to her house and talked to her about it. She let out her feelings...but than she told me Sarah said I was a horrible kisser. Well, her words were "she also said your a terrible kisser." I was a little pissed...she smiled after the kiss...was all over me after the kiss...and there was no apparent issues. Sarah apparently talks crap about me behind my back.

So here is what I'm asking....do you think Cindy is lying just to get me mad (Cindy likes me too -_-) or is Sarah just a two-faced bitch? And if she is two-faced...how can I kiss better? I've gotten postivie feedback from other girls so idk :/

Thank you!

I think she is lying to you Big GrinThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Messages In This Thread
Being a better kisser or is she lying to me? - by Guest - 05-30-2011, 11:26 AM
RE: Being a better kisser or is she lying to me? - by Guest - 05-30-2011, 12:05 PM
RE: Being a better kisser or is she lying to me? - by Guest - 05-30-2011, 03:34 PM
RE: Being a better kisser or is she lying to me? - by Legit - 05-31-2011, 08:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [{TUT}] how to tell if you girl/boyfriend is lying to you Alside 3 747 01-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  What makes a person a good kisser? saumil 4 636 05-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Pink Floyd