Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking up for the second and last time
Oh yes, there is certainly a reason for the way he acts. Always is a reason. But I learned to not let that be the reason why I should stay. I can't stay for sympathy.

His dad talks to him the same way. He has had 3 different mothers. His birth mother abandoned him with his father. And his dad cheated on his last wife for the past 3 years. My ex never had a real mother in his life. My ex has had multiple relationships and he told me he hadn't told any girl he loved them in about 6 years. I was in the longest relationship he had and also the most intimate. He did things for me he never did for other women. I told him he should go get therapy for overcoming his past, but he is hell-bent on 'doing it myself.' I offered to call for him and this lasted for months where I tried for him. I hope he does get the help he needs.. I'm only glossing the surface, but he has not had an easy life.

I did what I could... but he needs to do it for himself. Now I can only move on. I don't see us together again because I don't think he will change. I can't keep doing what I was doing and I did a lot... I was more than patient with him. If he does change, I only hope for good things for him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking up for the second and last time - by recovering_rachel - 03-13-2011, 07:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Present Education System In India | Breaking News parentsassembly 1 683 08-24-2017, 09:45 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Breaking Habits Lord_Scorch 5 1,453 12-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk